3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Sorry for double posting here but just a quick add:
I do understand if the Dev has IRL or w/e, we all have to some degree but if that's the case, why not just wait a bit longer and upload when there is accually some content to play? I mean I for one would much rather pay the price of waiting longer for something, than seeing a new update containing (almost) nothing? No offence ^^

MisterBR

Aug 3, 2022
Exchange Student [v0.7.0.p2a] [LokiArt] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,53 GB / 311 MB - ExchangeStudent-0.7.0.p2_a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 294 MB - ExchangeStudent-0.7.0.p2_a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~12,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -
Nice job

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Can someone tell me how many ntr scenes there are in here ? Thx in advance
currently one with bob fucking the mom.
none you can't avoid, there are some where another guy does a few things with the FMC
but you have the choice of saying no yourself and no one else will touch her but you.
There might be NTR in the future but I'm pretty sure it will never be unavoidable.

He makes it in his spare time (IRL obligations), but he did say that starting this month he should have more time to put in to the game.
It's been a year since I last played the game and there were like 2-3 scenes. I don't really think I believe this dev when they say they'll have more time.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
MODS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for this messing with your saves or progression. Back-up saves are recommended.

OVERALL
Hopefully you find these mods to be useful. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism, feedback, and any suggestions. Do take into account that I consider myself to be a fairly green modder. There are large limitations to what I can do, so please keep that in mind if/when you are make suggestions.
can you update this gallery.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
TO be fair i've never seen that scene so I don't know how to trigger it
You have to play the game in Sandbox Mode (which starts off as a normal VN, but after a bit it switches so you have Freeroam available.
Sandbox Mode has a lot more content in it, since the VN Mode content hasn't been updated in some time, Sandbox also gives you peaking etc when the girls are in the shower etc.
After a while of playing and pursuing both girls (Lily and Molly), you are given an option to just be Friends with Molly [Molly Friend Route], or Lovers [Molly Lover Route], on the Friend route, she will meet a guy (with the MC's help) and they will have sex, but on Molly Lover Route, she fucks the MC and doesn't meet any other guy.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You have to play the game in Sandbox Mode (which starts off as a normal VN, but after a bit it switches so you have Freeroam available.
Sandbox Mode has a lot more content in it, since the VN Mode content hasn't been updated in some time, Sandbox also gives you peaking etc when the girls are in the shower etc.
After a while of playing and pursuing both girls (Lily and Molly), you are given an option to just be Friends with Molly [Molly Friend Route], or Lovers [Molly Lover Route], on the Friend route, she will meet a guy (with the MC's help) and they will have sex, but on Molly Lover Route, she fucks the MC and doesn't meet any other guy.
What makes you think I have not played that? I've never picked the friend route. That was all you needed to say, "it's on the Molly friend route path"

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
wtf the past few update ended after spin the bottle. are we gonna get any progress or at least some action.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes