3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
did you forget to upload the file for the gallery it's still the old version or is it coming later?
The update didn't involve any scenes that would warrant an update to the Gallery Mod. The old mod should work fine.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The update didn't involve any scenes that would warrant an update to the Gallery Mod. The old mod should work fine.
Yeah was only 1 uneventful even in Sandbox and mostly VN Mode content added that was lagging behind for a long time

May 21, 2022
MODS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for this messing with your saves or progression. Back-up saves are recommended.

OVERALL
Hopefully you find these mods to be useful. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism, feedback, and any suggestions. Do take into account that I consider myself to be a fairly green modder. There are large limitations to what I can do, so please keep that in mind if/when you are make suggestions.
they are showing errors

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
Exception: store.L39e is being given a default a second time.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\New folder\Down\ExchangeStudent-0.7.0.p3a\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\New folder\Down\ExchangeStudent-0.7.0.p3a\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\New folder\Down\ExchangeStudent-0.7.0.p3a\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\New folder\Down\ExchangeStudent-0.7.0.p3a\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "E:\New folder\Down\ExchangeStudent-0.7.0.p3a\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\New folder\Down\ExchangeStudent-0.7.0.p3a\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "E:\New folder\Down\ExchangeStudent-0.7.0.p3a\renpy\exports.py", line 3495, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "VNscript.rpyc", line 19766, in set_default

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
What’s the deal with the ntr tag ? Avoidable ?
Good question, I also wanted to know this :unsure:
:ROFLMAO: to be careful in the future.
yes, ntr is avoidable from what i remember, and there isn't many scenes with ntr either, at least for now, in this moment most content is just having choices that will shape the girl mentality toward ntr or if the mc would be ok with sharing.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I am missing something, I think. All of the hints say I have achieved all the content for the version but - apart from watching a move with Molly's head in my lap and Lilly's head on my shoulder, what else was supposed to happen??

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
yes, ntr is avoidable from what i remember, and there isn't many scenes with ntr either, at least for now, in this moment most content is just having choices that will shape the girl mentality toward ntr or if the mc would be ok with sharing.
I am not a fan of "hard" NTR to say the least, but I don't mind sharing or even some Netorase. However - When sharing or Netorase goes down the drain to Netorare it's a big NO for me. Let's hope this VN steers away from that kind of stuff. There are already tons and tons and tons of Netorare VN's on this site, and I would hate to see another VN going down this cheap route...

Reactions: SerafinO

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
they are showing errors

While running game code:
python:
python:
I redownloaded a fresh copy of the game and the mod worked fine. Do make sure that you download a working copy as well, and I do mod for the uncompressed version of the game. I don't know if using a compressed version will give issues.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
This last update only has a scene where the mother lies on the MC's lap and he caresses her hair and she asks Lily something? Is that all in this latest update?

Aug 29, 2020
I am missing something, I think. All of the hints say I have achieved all the content for the version but - apart from watching a move with Molly's head in my lap and Lilly's head on my shoulder, what else was supposed to happen??
This is because the dev has now decided to put in a controversial TAG.
So instead of focusing on the story, he will spend more time developing frivolous stories.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This last update only has a scene where the mother lies on the MC's lap and he caresses her hair and she asks Lily something? Is that all in this latest update?
if only it'd been posted many times before that this update brought vn version to same lvl as sandbox version.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
This is because the dev has now decided to put in a controversial TAG.
So instead of focusing on the story, he will spend more time developing frivolous stories.
What controversial tag? What frivolous stories?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes