3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
I have a problem with the friday party and 2nd week end on the beach. I did the announce (on wednesday) of week end to molly before friday, but impossible to speak about this to lily. and nothing happens. I wait one week more but nothing !!!
What to do ?
Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hello
I have a problem with the friday party and 2nd week end on the beach. I did the announce (on wednesday) of week end to molly before friday, but impossible to speak about this to lily. and nothing happens. I wait one week more but nothing !!!
What to do ?
Thanks
try at other times.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mega Link is gone. The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations.
that's normal, some devs file dcma and if that account happens to have material related to dcma then account gone.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.0p3_a
Size 273 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port.

Reactions: Thy4nd

Brojo

Jun 3, 2018
I dunno if it's a "new" scene, but got the "Lily/Hannah/Katie dorm study" scene where I didn't have it in the previous update. It was meh. Kinda expect most games to move at a snail's pace, but it's disappointing to not have a lot of info and then get just one scene.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I dunno if it's a "new" scene, but got the "Lily/Hannah/Katie dorm study" scene where I didn't have it in the previous update. It was meh. Kinda expect most games to move at a snail's pace, but it's disappointing to not have a lot of info and then get just one scene.
That scene was in the previous update, not sure why you couldn't access it until this one.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes