3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Quick dumb question. Do you ever have sex in this game?
There are many scenes yes but there are many repeatable stuff so just have to keep repeating the scenes and eventually when you complete enough things you will have scenes. So far I've seen Molly in multiple place like in the pool and several times in her bedroom

Reactions: Chadthecavalier

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Hopefully we get some more (and real) sex scenes with Lily. She's been teasing us for a good while now and we all know she wants it bad. So enough with the butthole and buttplugs. Some may be into that, well good for them but they already got several of those scenes. Don't mean to be harsh.

I do give credit for the dev who made this game but it needs more then "1 room" with a couple of scenes with little to no xxx in it to call it "an update" and again, please add more Lily stuff. Thanks in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
once with roomie at school (assfuck), as many times as wants with landlady at pool (when roomie is away).

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
MODS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for this messing with your saves or progression. Back-up saves are recommended.

OVERALL
Hopefully you find these mods to be useful. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism, feedback, and any suggestions. Do take into account that I consider myself to be a fairly green modder. There are large limitations to what I can do, so please keep that in mind if/when you are make suggestions.
Gallery unlock for the current version 7.0.p3a?

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just finished the game. The game is good Lily is a very good character I mostly play this game for her. In the last update, the option for Harem opened I guess. For other girls we won't have to play it over and over. Many people have complained about ntr but I haven't seen a mandatory ntr. Dev has already added options for this type of stuff. The game is going well, I wish you continued success.

Reactions: shynks

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
While not a fan of the sandbox, I am enjoying the game.
Lilly brings me back to being 16 again, flying across the country to visit a prospective university and staying at a family friend's house with their 16 year old daughter. Good memories.

Have to say though I'm disappointed the really good scenes are not repeatable.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes