3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
For both posters above me. Just tell me - Why do you want to add so desperately NTR to this VN?
As I said - There are piles of piles of that stuff already. Why has this VN be infected with that too?
Can't you just get that urge from the other 2523428338 VN's that already have it, and let this one be like it is now?
Why is it so that every VN on this site has to be turned into an NTR-fest?
Is there not enough already to satisfy every kink around here?

I do not mean to criticize your wishes, but I really wonder why...
The fact is, the dev decides to add whatever content they want to the game, and it IS already in the game, but whether you see it or not depends on your choices, so it has absolutely zero to do with what the player wants in the game.
I don't play NTR/sharing content, and like I said, avoidable, so I don't see your issue, most games it is avoidable.
If you're one of those people that get upset for the content even being in it, whether it's avoidable or not, that's an issue for you to deal with, not anyone else.

Adolerak

Oct 8, 2017
Well, dev said he will expand this standalone minigame, he even asked for ideas for this. You can search his patreon for these news.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Well, dev said he will expand this standalone minigame, he even asked for ideas for this. You can search his patreon for these news.
He also said that minigame is on hold for now, so will probably be a while before it gets anything new added.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
For both posters above me. Just tell me - Why do you want to add so desperately NTR to this VN?
As I said - There are piles of piles of that stuff already. Why has this VN be infected with that too?
Can't you just get that urge from the other 2523428338 VN's that already have it, and let this one be like it is now?
Why is it so that every VN on this site has to be turned into an NTR-fest?
Is there not enough already to satisfy every kink around here?

I do not mean to criticize your wishes, but I really wonder why...
1: There's not 2523428338 NTR VN as you said. There's way more Vanilla Harem big cock McGee fucking every girls 2 minutes after meeting them than there is NTR VN
2: This VN already has partner choice. If you do not act on it the girls will find someone else. I wouldn't call it NTR but I guess for the purpose of F95 very vague and broad definition the moment another man exist and has sex it's NTR. Regardless. it's already in it so that's why people interested in this are already congregating to it. Not happy? Leave.

terra6

Jun 6, 2022

Hi!
I wanted to share some news about the developement with all of you.
First of all, the main game. The last part of the 0.7.0 version is about to finish, the writing is done but there are still a lot of images which needs to be made. Apart from the story events I plan to include some free-roam related activities too which follow the new events.

Secondly, I also did some work on the Spin the bottle mini-game. I updated a lot of images so the characters will be able to be fully naked, and I also made quite some new dares.
The lack of time made me work on the mini-game, because at least I can still do something even if I only have 1 hour free-time a day. Because of this I have a proposal for all of you, if you have an idea for a dare, let it be anything (as it was mentioned in the game, whatever new content is added it will not be related to the original game), please let me know and if I can, and I think its good, then I will put it in the game.

Sadly no idea when I will be able to finish and release all of this, but this week I will have a little more time to work, so we will see.
Hi!
I wanted to share some news about the developement with all of you.
First of all, the main game. The last part of the 0.7.0 version is about to finish, the writing is done but there are still a lot of images which needs to be made. Apart from the story events I plan to include some free-roam related activities too which follow the new events.

Secondly, I also did some work on the Spin the bottle mini-game. I updated a lot of images so the characters will be able to be fully naked, and I also made quite some new dares.
The lack of time made me work on the mini-game, because at least I can still do something even if I only have 1 hour free-time a day. Because of this I have a proposal for all of you, if you have an idea for a dare, let it be anything (as it was mentioned in the game, whatever new content is added it will not be related to the original game), please let me know and if I can, and I think its good, then I will put it in the game.

Sadly no idea when I will be able to finish and release all of this, but this week I will have a little more time to work, so we will see.

striking

Sep 28, 2021
It has the potential to be a great game. But its frequency and content of updating is too low and little, especially this year. I know the author has lots of things to do. And I just want to show my thought and pity of this game.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Hope the dev has time to give an update so much potential in this game , especially the corruption is quite good.

Ultraprout798

May 22, 2022
Probably not.
I think it was too ambitious from the dev to add so many characters knowing he makes this game on his own.
On one hand it kinda worked since he went from 400ish bucks to 600 per month on patreon. The downside is that he needs to make an update for every characters to please everyone but it takes too much time for him :HideThePain:

Adolerak

Oct 8, 2017
So far he saidon Patreon:

0.7.0.p4 tease #2
Hi!
This week I could render a lot of images, and could finish animations too so the final release for 0.7 is comming closer and closer.
Sadly these new images are spoiler heavy so this club dancing picture is all I can share with you right now.
M32s2_M_dance.png

Last edited:

zoro2526

Aug 3, 2022
So far he saidon Patreon:

0.7.0.p4 tease #2
Hi!
This week I could render a lot of images, and could finish animations too so the final release for 0.7 is comming closer and closer.
Sadly these new images are spoiler heavy so this club dancing picture is all I can share with you right now.
Share the picture too

• Hey there
Reactions: Adolerak
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes