3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
While not a fan of the sandbox, I am enjoying the game.
Molly brings me back to being 16 again, flying across the country to visit a prospective university and staying at a family friend's house with their 16 year old daughter. Good memories.
good or "Really Good"?

Pofizitu

Aug 12, 2020
I have my doubts, and honestly really hope he has not.
There are already thousands of NTR (and with that I mean Netorare) infested games. There is absolutely no need for another one on that already huge pile.
Would you be against even being able to disable this content?

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
There are already thousands of NTR (and with that I mean Netorare) infested games. There is absolutely no need for another one on that already huge pile.
Any of the potential NTR content is avoidable anyway with the choices you make in the game, it even warns you

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
That is factually wrong. Harem and One cock game vastly outweight game with NTR available here.

Reactions: aordd69 and Alex_88

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
For both posters above me. Just tell me - Why do you want to add so desperately NTR to this VN?
As I said - There are piles of piles of that stuff already. Why has this VN be infected with that too?
Can't you just get that urge from the other 2523428338 VN's that already have it, and let this one be like it is now?
Why is it so that every VN on this site has to be turned into an NTR-fest?
Is there not enough already to satisfy every kink around here?

I do not mean to criticize your wishes, but I really wonder why...

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes