3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
Dear uploader, could you share the developer's newest mini game"Exchange Student - Spin the Bottle 1.0"?
There's nothing new ." It is currently (as of v1.0) an exact copy of the original event that you can find in the main game with the feature to prevent "game overs".

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not from what I was told by a member of my discord. those fucked up parts are still there. you say no to her having anything to do with the other guy and he still says they are dating. after the drinking party the roomie still asks how you felt seeing her with the other guy so no none of that has been fixed.
When did the developer say this game will have a harem possible? I've been searching the thread, and I haven't found the mention of that. Did they state that on Patreon or something? There are several points where you have to choose (saying which girl you think looks prettiest, etc.), so it gets confusing for me. I either want to play through the game trying to romance all of the girls, or I want to create sets of saves where I romance each girl individually. Not knowing makes it difficult for me to know how to play.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
When did the developer say this game will have a harem possible? I've been searching the thread, and I haven't found the mention of that. Did they state that on Patreon or something? There are several points where you have to choose (saying which girl you think looks prettiest, etc.), so it gets confusing for me. I either want to play through the game trying to romance all of the girls, or I want to create sets of saves where I romance each girl individually. Not knowing makes it difficult for me to know how to play.
In his own words from his patreon post. The problem is the bleeding through others have had with the ntr. seems not everyone gets it but I made the choice to keep the other guy single. . . . and later says he is datting the other girl no matter what. I have walked away from this game till the dev gets his shit together and fixes all the bugs because the grind in this game is horrible and Im tired of starting over cause he broke something.

"I will try to make the options more clear if it leads to ntr or not but what's certain is that it will 100% be optional and you will be able to have a "harem" with all the girls without any problems."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. never seen that spin the bottle scene.
2. harem is quite relative term, even 3some could be called harem.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
is it just me or does it seem this game moves backwards sometimes ...ill have options (during repeatables like in the morning before uni)that are there one day and just gone after that

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
MODS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for this messing with your saves or progression. Back-up saves are recommended.

OVERALL
Hopefully you find these mods to be useful. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism, feedback, and any suggestions. Do take into account that I consider myself to be a fairly green modder. There are large limitations to what I can do, so please keep that in mind if/when you are make suggestions.

Last edited:

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
GALLERY
Recently got the chance to get caught up with this game. The models are quite nice, and I like the premise. Therefore I figured I'd make a scene replay gallery for myself and anybody else who like that sort of thing.

Notes:
  • The gallery contains basically all of the more explicit scenes in the game. These can be as tame as simple kissing or as hardcore as whatever the dev has in store for this game.
  • I tried to do my best to organize the gallery into parts according to user preference, but it can get a little cluttered.
  • The original game doesn't have any music, so I thought I might as well add one or two for the gallery.
  • There are some scenes that can only be seen in the sandbox version of the game which I have added and labeled.
  • I added some scene from the 'spin-the-bottle' minigame, and the way some images were coded were rather poor.
    • If you try to view a scene with specific nudity levels, and you feel like there should be an image popping up that is not, please let me know so I can see whether there's supposed to be something there.
  • I did try to clean up some spelling/grammar issues but, as you'll easily see when using the mod, didn't do too much.
    • Some things were triggering me more than others.
  • The gallery can be accessed via the icon on the top-right of the main menu.

Gallery for 0.6.2b has been updated (01-22-2022):
  • 'Free Roam' and 'Lust' mean that you can only really see that scene while playing Sandbox.
    • A good majority of Hannah, Katie, Angela, and Isabel's scene are not yet in the VN version.
  • 'Hybrid' means that it's a scene that pops up in someone else's route.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did test this mod out, and I didn't have any issues. I'll update this mod every time the game updates if you all want. Otherwise, I'll do so at my leisure. Let me know if you have any issues, and I'll try to fix them.

DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for this messing with your saves or progression. Back-up saves are recommended.

OVERALL
Hopefully you find this mod to be useful. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism, feedback, and any suggestions. Do take into account that I consider myself to be a fairly green modder. There are large limitations to what I can do, so please keep that in mind for if/when you are make suggestions.
Hello there, i moved the contents of your game folder into the main games game folder but i still dont see the gallery, have i done it wrong?

striking

Sep 28, 2021
GALLERY
Recently got the chance to get caught up with this game. The models are quite nice, and I like the premise. Therefore I figured I'd make a scene replay gallery for myself and anybody else who like that sort of thing.

Notes:
  • The gallery contains basically all of the more explicit scenes in the game. These can be as tame as simple kissing or as hardcore as whatever the dev has in store for this game.
  • I tried to do my best to organize the gallery into parts according to user preference, but it can get a little cluttered.
  • The original game doesn't have any music, so I thought I might as well add one or two for the gallery.
  • There are some scenes that can only be seen in the sandbox version of the game which I have added and labeled.
  • I added some scene from the 'spin-the-bottle' minigame, and the way some images were coded were rather poor.
    • If you try to view a scene with specific nudity levels, and you feel like there should be an image popping up that is not, please let me know so I can see whether there's supposed to be something there.
  • I did try to clean up some spelling/grammar issues but, as you'll easily see when using the mod, didn't do too much.
    • Some things were triggering me more than others.
  • The gallery can be accessed via the icon on the top-right of the main menu.

Gallery for 0.6.2b has been updated (01-22-2022):
  • 'Free Roam' and 'Lust' mean that you can only really see that scene while playing Sandbox.
    • A good majority of Hannah, Katie, Angela, and Isabel's scene are not yet in the VN version.
  • 'Hybrid' means that it's a scene that pops up in someone else's route.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did test this mod out, and I didn't have any issues. I'll update this mod every time the game updates if you all want. Otherwise, I'll do so at my leisure. Let me know if you have any issues, and I'll try to fix them.

OVERALL
Hopefully you find this mod to be useful. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism, feedback, and any suggestions. Do take into account that I consider myself to be a fairly green modder. There are large limitations to what I can do, so please keep that in mind for if/when you are make suggestions.
Thank you! I found lots of scenes that I have never seen in the little game.

Reactions: Magazif and STJay

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
The mod is the bird icon is on top right side in main menu.It took me for awhile too to figured out where the mod at LMAO.What a weird choice of design.
I did mention in my mod post of the location in which you can access the gallery.

But I do agree that it is an unusual design choice on my end. I have no idea why I do this, but it's what I've been doing for quite a while now, so I'll likely continue doing so.

Sorry for the confusion.

Hime19

Jun 2, 2018
It's fine lol.It was my bad too i didn't read properly cause i was speed reading.It seem there bit misunderstanding when i said unusual design choice.I didn't mean bad kind of way.Thanks for the mods everything working fine.

Reactions: STJay

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Exchange Student v0.6.3.a.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes