i_m_a_gination

Dec 20, 2020
I was recommended this game in the Netorase Master List thread (as I was reviewing Atelier Sakura wife cheating games) regarding wives/milfs/mothers being with younger guys with the permission of the husband/father; I did not know what to expect but Holy Crap this game is Superb! Nicole is such a fine hot wife- so sizzling! Also Love her sporting lingerie/garters/stockings in many scenes in this and the story progression/corruption gets hotter in every chapter. Her seduction of the two young guys with her husband watching is possibly one of the most volcanic scenes I've ever seen in any game. I hope that Nicole continues these slow seductions of the two young guys, plus their friend (whom I believe is aware what happened thru secret bragging) and the student she is tutoring. Can't wait for future updates! Please Keep Nicole sporting those garters and stockings! :love::pI'm hooked to this game! Bravo!(y)
PS. Anybody have any other game recommendations where wives/milfs/mothers get permission from the husband/father to seduce younger guys a la Adelaide Inn or Indecent Wife Hana? Mom-wife-milf ntr/nts-Love this theme!
Have you seen this game? One of the best wholesome NTS games. One of the routes is for the wife to be intimate with a young man.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-wife-...aced-by-another-man-v1-00-anim-teammm.218987/

4.30 star(s) 83 Votes