WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I really, really, really, REALLY hope the dev doesn't do that.

The couple are fine doing things on their own, TAC went so far off the rails it's absolute garbage. I don't want this turning to shit like that did.

Wouldn't work anyway, this seems to have a vanilla route too which would negate the challenges right from the start. This has options about what you want o avoid and what you want to see, TAC is linear.
Agree, no doubt. But this update made one of the same mistakes (IMO) TAC did by including those...ahem...18 y/o :rolleyes: boys. So maybe a few mm closer to the rails than it was.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
honestly, what do you (players) think about size queen contents?
I'm not a big fan of cheating, blackmail, I ever prefer games where hotwifing is consented and encouraged by the husband.
At the same time, I think really hot when the MC watch his wife being fucked by a bull

I know this game is not about beta MC, but my take talk about ntr generally. It's like game offers us 2 options:
1 swinging\sharing, the route where you will share your wife with regular guys. No submissive content, only funny.
2 cuckoldin\cheating. the route where your girl will cheat on you behind your back, because someone is blackmailing her, or because she corrupt and don't care for you.

honestly, I think the ideal scenario is a third way. I'd like see my girl being fucked by others, i'd like see her feeling something that I can't provide. But I hate a socyopath\blackmailed wife. Cuckolding\sharing is a couple thing. It makes no sense if husband don't knows what happens.

On other hand, most people engaged on that lifestyle in real life, demand guys (bulls) who could fuck the hotwife better than the husband. This not imply cheating, etc. It's not sex what define a woman's romantic partner. These are fundamental to understand cuckolding
I get what you're saying, but I agree with the others. This game has a certain respect for realism. The MC has a close to average, but still above average, dick. (5 inches is considered average, and he has about a 6 to 7 inch one). Sure, some have bigger. Some have smaller. I like that the Dev went with that route and not "gotta give everyone an arm for a dick" route.
I tried a game a while back, can't remember the name, but in the very first sex scene, the MC puts his dick on the woman's back, and it reached from her ass to her shoulders. Way not realistic. Plus, the girl looked like a female Smegul.

Honestly, the only fetish I hope this game doesn't do is foot fetish. I get that some like it, but it isn't for me. That is why I couldn't play that game I just mentioned. Too many footjobs.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Honestly, the only fetish I hope this game doesn't do is foot fetish. I get that some like it, but it isn't for me. That is why I couldn't play that game I just mentioned. Too many footjobs.
I'm with you. If it's added, I just hope that it's avoidable. I'm all for including content others like, just as long as I can skip it if I don't.

Reactions: Talmadge

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
I think there will be some foot fetish. First, Guter seem to have a nice taste for nice legs (and I'm not complaining there ;) ).
Then there are already some hints about Nicole's legs with Amish which I think could also lead to foot fetish.

And finally the FAQ on his patreon is saying this :

6) What fetishes are planned in the game?
I have a lot of ideas about this. I'm not ready to list everything yet. However, at the moment I can say for sure that there will be sharing, lesbian, group sex, foot fetish, public sex, more exhibitionism. And I want to remind you that many genres will be optional.

So I think there is a way for everyone to be pleased.

Reactions: cococonmono

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I think there will be some foot fetish. First, Guter seem to have a nice taste for nice legs (and I'm not complaining there ;) ).
Then there are already some hints about Nicole's legs with Amish which I think could also lead to foot fetish.

And finally the FAQ on his patreon is saying this :

6) What fetishes are planned in the game?
I have a lot of ideas about this. I'm not ready to list everything yet. However, at the moment I can say for sure that there will be sharing, lesbian, group sex, foot fetish, public sex, more exhibitionism. And I want to remind you that many genres will be optional.

So I think there is a way for everyone to be pleased.
Thank you for the info. Like I say, it isn't for me. Hopefully there isnt' a lot of it. And hopefully it is avoidable. If not, I know which scenes to quickly skim through. LoL.

Reactions: uniformless

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
In my opinion best features of this update was , showing all possible sharing scenes ( with different choices)
1- sharing when husband is completely involved in sex.
2- sharing when husband is just watch the action
3- husband leaves and make comfortable place for guys and his wife for sex and enjoy from hearing the ditales later.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
In my opinion best features of this update was , showing all possible sharing scenes ( with different choices)
1- sharing when husband is completely involved in sex.
2- sharing when husband is just watch the action
3- husband leaves and make comfortable place for guys and his wife for sex and enjoy from hearing the ditales later.
And I tried as best as I could to make sure you knew which choice lead to which one so you could the one or more than one you wanted to play out in my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Is it just my imagination, or does the FMC have very little in the way of facial expressions? Smile, laugh etc. Still a nice game though.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is it just my imagination, or does the FMC have very little in the way of facial expressions? Smile, laugh etc. Still a nice game though.
You're not wrong...she kind of does have that permanent "seductive" look throughout the game.

Still not as bad as in New Earth, Summer of Love, My Future Wife, etc...but pretty close to mostly expressionless.

You know what...I'm over it, though. Apart from that, pretty damn sexy game. :D

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
This game started as a tractor with the slow corruption, which is excellent btw. Now it's suddenly a gangbang

Hello, that's true, but you also have to shift down a gear, otherwise the engine suffers. I'm curious if FMC will do something without MC.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
HE leaves and goes in the park while sh .. she ...

Yup .. totally immersing to go from 0 to ... that.
You're not entirely wrong. I also felt that there's a difference between easing into exhibitionism, having sex with strangers in a dark room.....and letting teens who look like children nut into your wife while you watch the birds outside. Even if it's an optional event one has to ask themselves if this behaviour is still rational or just fan service.

Example: The player has to choose a topping when ordering a pizza. Choices are: extra cheese or fried elephant. The player then proceeds to eat the elephant because?

I don't think you will be able to convince the dev to change the story to your liking though so save your energy.

Reactions: mehGusta

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reading some comments on will smi t smacking c ris roc some said ja da fkked some classmates/friends of her children.
What we saw in the last update comes hella close to that.
Look what that made will into - could be irrationally raging anger.

4.30 star(s) 83 Votes