HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Great update and would like to see her flip the switch on him and control him at times. Maybe with the female cop partner if she was game.

Was a scene in The Manifest Shadows Over Manston where the female controlled the MC at a stripclub or something like that iirc. That was hot as well.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2018
You can do it by yourself.
Download the pc file unzip it grab the game folder and put it in the autorun folder ( while holding the alt key), release the file on it and a window will appear, click merge and you will get an updated version.
The path to find the game folder is: Right click on the game icon/Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun.
I love you bro.

Reactions: Dylan741

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Looking forward to this! When will it be out?
If you mean public release, probably beginning of June (earliest at the very end of May). Otherwise, wait for someone to leak it before then, which probably won't be for a couple weeks at least (when it gets to the lower tiers).

Sep 16, 2019
Looking forward to this! When will it be out?
they got a disciplined patreon community, respect btw, so won't come out until lvl 2 patreon tier. at least up until now. so wait 2 weeks for f95 leak.
or if you can, u can support on patreon at least in release month. it is a good game, worth to support creator.
well to be not a hypocrite i don't but i am from turkey and our currency worth as shit so... yeah.

Last edited:

mcnuggets34

Jul 6, 2019
Does this update have any action at all or is this like the subway one where its just teasing? Wondering if I should subscribe.

4.30 star(s) 83 Votes