boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Seeing those portraits together make it obvious that Nina is basically Casey with a wig.
(I don't mean it literally)
There's more too, but this one is the most blatant.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
A new poll from patreon:

About content (voting)

Hello my Friends!
Today I decided to conduct another poll. I was wondering what kind of hot scenes and situations you like the most. I've always received quite different fitbacks and I wanted to clarify this issue =) I have some particularly favorite fetishes, but I always try to diversify the game and give you at least a small choice. If I would only do what I want, then I'm afraid that the game would become boring =) Well, the second reason for this poll, I want to understand what I should focus more on in the future. And I will have to split this survey into two parts, it will be easier to structure the items there.
And the first question is, who would you most like to see the main characters with?
P.S. I will ask you the second question a little later =)
Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

○Adult men

○Old men

○Young men

○Adult women

●Young women

○Old women… =)

Reactions: RK - Milf

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I voted for young girls, because that topic wasn't coveered yet (and i opted outof old women in favor of Margot)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think its also time to continue some story with
MC's female volleague grom the police.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I voted for Adult men. I'm not big on the lesbian path, too many games have traveled that route. And Old men is dependant on the character. I'm not a fan of Joseph but if they are talking about the older guy who offered Nicole a job that would be interesting. I just think it would be better for Nicole to play with someone who is experienced but can go all night. I'm hoping in the next few updates we get her in a threeway with two other guys. But that may just be me.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes