Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I just did a full playthrough of the game....Again. I realized I didn't have a path for the beach vacation so I went back and replayed it. A couple of things I noticed during the replay. First, Guter has gotten much better in his story telling and just the flow of the game. Just compare one of the earlier chapters to the last 3 and I think you'll agree he has learned a lot from when the started the game. Second, I have noticed he has redone a lot of the dialogues and it flows much better as a story. Third, there have been numerous scenes where there is someone watching them either through binoculars or a camera lens. I just wonder if this is part of the overall story or not. Last, I think I have an idea where the game is going. Frequently in the game Nicole mentions how good Steve's dick is. She constantly says that nobody can compare to him in the bedroom. I think that once they get back from vacation they are going to get into a situation where Nicole gets screwed by a guy who is not only bigger but better in bed. That is where the "be careful what you wish for" statement on Page 1 is there. Anyway, I'm probably wrong but I thought this thread needed more discussion on where the game is going to go and I figured I'd put my thoughts in. What do you think?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I think Nicole should let two black guys fuck her properly, without Steve! Steve doesn't have to be everywhere (Ep.12 Eric+Collin)! She can (maybe) tell him later how awesome the number was
I think you may be onto something. When I did the playthrough there was scene where Steve was talking about doing a photoshoot with Nicole on a motorcycle. He then thinks to himself that his army buddy (can't remember his name but he is black) has a motorcycle and knows bikers. I could see Nicole surrounded by the whole biker gang in a later episode. That would be great.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Deleted Member 69

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I just did a full playthrough of the game....Again. I realized I didn't have a path for the beach vacation so I went back and replayed it. A couple of things I noticed during the replay. First, Guter has gotten much better in his story telling and just the flow of the game. Just compare one of the earlier chapters to the last 3 and I think you'll agree he has learned a lot from when the started the game. Second, I have noticed he has redone a lot of the dialogues and it flows much better as a story. Third, there have been numerous scenes where there is someone watching them either through binoculars or a camera lens. I just wonder if this is part of the overall story or not. Last, I think I have an idea where the game is going. Frequently in the game Nicole mentions how good Steve's dick is. She constantly says that nobody can compare to him in the bedroom. I think that once they get back from vacation they are going to get into a situation where Nicole gets screwed by a guy who is not only bigger but better in bed. That is where the "be careful what you wish for" statement on Page 1 is there. Anyway, I'm probably wrong but I thought this thread needed more discussion on where the game is going to go and I figured I'd put my thoughts in. What do you think?
I think the guy spying on them is that old creepy neighbor

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
situation where Nicole gets screwed by a guy who is not only bigger but better in bed. That is where the "be careful what you wish for" statement on Page 1 is there.
You mean the sentence directly followed by the mention
(Attention: This game is not about cheating and beta MC!)
?

and contradicting the popular opinion, its still possible to play until the end of the current content without Nicole having sex with anyone but Steve, making her his cuckqean. How is this comparable with your theory?

DragonBallsJI

Jun 22, 2023
I think Nicole should let two black guys fuck her properly, without Steve! Steve doesn't have to be everywhere (Ep.12 Eric+Collin)! She can (maybe) tell him later how awesome the number was
Couldn't agree more. But sadly it's never gonna happen. DEV already said that it's not a cheat or NTR game.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
You want dumb shit like that there's already a hundred VN's for you. Suggest you stay in those threads instead of bringing it here :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: big_boy_undercover

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
Young men, the next poll was for names for young men.
that's not quite right... Not win young men, but i like too. I think all the encounters are made exciting by the developer.

I voted for the young ones because I wanted to see a multiple date in the cinema after Sarah's exciting scene in the swimming pool. But it's still a long time to see that scene I think. They still have to come back from vacation.

26 votes and it is like this:

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-21 175309.jpg

I won't get tired of repeating it, encourage you to support the developer and you can vote in your polls! the more support you have the more and better updates we could have. I would like to see where are the people who in the last update were complaining even though it was completely within the timeframe he gave... anyway, the hypotenuse.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
that's not quite right... Not win young men, but i like too. I think all the encounters are made exciting by the developer.

I voted for the young ones because I wanted to see a multiple date in the cinema after Sarah's exciting scene in the swimming pool. But it's still a long time to see that scene I think. They still have to come back from vacation.

26 votes and it is like this:

View attachment 3465933

I won't get tired of repeating it, encourage you to support the developer and you can vote in your polls! the more support you have the more and better updates we could have. I would like to see where are the people who in the last update were complaining even though it was completely within the timeframe he gave... anyway, the hypotenuse.
yeah old man time, Mr Lee kung fu that nicole pussy.

Reactions: big_boy_undercover
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes