Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Will there be any development of relationship with Casey anytime in the future?
For my personal preference I'm looking forward to Laura, Casey and hopefully something with Nicole's hot cougar of a boss
And a gangbang for Nicole or a big swingers orgy at the club to put the icing on the cake...
But that's just me

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I wonder how Mega works because I read a lot of people complaining about it, when it's always the one I find the fastest and most stable. And I'm not a paying customer.
I can only assume their CDN favours me but has a bottleneck for others, I guess.
That's plausible. I think your own Internet speed, location, etc. can effect it. I live next to major data centers and Internet hub and have Gigabit connection, so things are usually very quick for me. But Mega also throttles speeds.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hello! Thanks for the news, I guess I should wait like others... but it's good to see the developer releasing the update, I just hope this is more exciting than the last episode. There aren't that many spoilers, so I hope something unexpected happens in this chapter. I have a low tier to download it, but the wait is always worth it.
So last update on the camping trip you're presented with two options where you end up with a young couple or a group of guys camping.

This update, I much more preferred the young couple. It was actually done pretty well. For me, I wasn't a fan of the content for the group of guys.

Decent update.

Reactions: cococonmono

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So last update on the camping trip you're presented with two options where you end up with a young couple or a group of guys camping.

This update, I much more preferred the young couple. It was actually done pretty well. For me, I wasn't a fan of the content for the group of guys.

Decent update.
Yeah based on the last update you could have guessed what the two options would be. I haven’t played the new update yet so I’ll give a spoiler free review tomorrow

cococonmono

May 22, 2021

Decent update.
Thanks for covering up the spoilers, but I already knew that would happen. What I don't know is if this is where the update ends completely or if there's some other bit of an exciting situation between the protagonists or some information about when they return home or something similar, something outside of the 2 events that are expected... now I won't read anything else because I'm sure I'll get some spoilers.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks for covering up the spoilers, but I already knew that would happen. What I don't know is if this is where the update ends completely or if there's some other bit of an exciting situation between the protagonists or some information about when they return home or something similar, something outside of the 2 events that are expected... now I won't read anything else because I'm sure I'll get some spoilers.
The update ends where you're about to go back home. And something interesting does happen at the end, but we won't know the result of that until probably next update.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Calling subscripts for pathing instead of using labels seems not to be recognized by urm as path splits. Also calls are preventing urm from force jumping in seldom cases where a path split is detected.
ahh.. the calls. Where you get to the main episode, call to the paths, and then return to the main script. Right?

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes