Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I guess I'm in the minority about the whole Amit storyline. She's already had her fun with the virgin boys (Colin and Eric) and I don't see any reason to do it again. I'm all for the Brian storyline. The idea of Nicole trying to get "turn" Brian is interesting. I still wonder whether or not Brian is actually gay and it would have been fun to see Nicole try and seduce him. The question is how far would she go to make sure she gets him? That's much more of an interesting storyline than playing with a virgin boy. But that's just my opinion. Obviously others think differently.

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
I think there are very good options, most of them are very valid.
With Brian it would be interesting to see how far Nicole can go, he can turn out to be a stud or a gay and end up fucking him....
The option of Amit and Mohan is also very interesting to me, not because of the fact of being a virgin, but because of the plot that arouses passion through teaching, the difference in culture, etc ... plus Nicole already has the schoolgirl costume.
The option that most appeals to me and for which I voted is the one with Colin and his friend in the cinema. Seeing how outgoing and desperate they are, Nicole may not have time to assimilate so much debauchery all at once. She may be the one leading the date or she may fall prey to it.
Steve's options are interesting, but the one you really want to see in action here is Nicole, let's be honest.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I’ve posted this several times and I think it would be a good time to bring it up. In the description of the game Guter does mention “be careful what you wish for”. This can be viewed a lot of different ways and I wonder why he used those words. Is he planning a bad ending where the couple splits up? Or do they just go too far and have to pull back? I think the scene with Steve and the thief was an important one. It showed that one of them can go off and not ask permission first or actually be there. Do they take that further and that’s what the issue could be or will it be something else?

Reactions: cococonmono

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I’ve posted this several times and I think it would be a good time to bring it up. In the description of the game Guter does mention “be careful what you wish for”. This can be viewed a lot of different ways and I wonder why he used those words. Is he planning a bad ending where the couple splits up? Or do they just go too far and have to pull back? I think the scene with Steve and the thief was an important one. It showed that one of them can go off and not ask permission first or actually be there. Do they take that further and that’s what the issue could be or will it be something else?
I thought it was about the swinger club which can escalate quickly if you allow it

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
I guess I'm in the minority about the whole Amit storyline. She's already had her fun with the virgin boys (Colin and Eric) and I don't see any reason to do it again. I'm all for the Brian storyline. The idea of Nicole trying to get "turn" Brian is interesting. I still wonder whether or not Brian is actually gay and it would have been fun to see Nicole try and seduce him. The question is how far would she go to make sure she gets him? That's much more of an interesting storyline than playing with a virgin boy. But that's just my opinion. Obviously others think differently.
agree, i would like to see Amit in action. Its called exciting games, fuck it lets make it exciting.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Haven't played this in a really long time, but considering the new, recent poll... (especially since the "younger adults" aren't my thing; not kinkshaming though)...
EG-Nancy-Ep13-650.jpg
But what about Nancy? She's the closest to a cowgirl that I could recall in the game. Wasn't there a possibility to hang our further and visit a nightclub together? She wasn't adverse to Steve's advances, as I recall. She seemed like a fun gal. Hopefully she won't turn out to be just a one-off.
Oh and didn't she also have a ring on a certain finger of hers? :unsure: Things could get complicated there!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Haven't played this in a really long time, but considering the new, recent poll... (especially since the "younger adults" aren't my thing; not kinkshaming though)...
View attachment 3889622
But what about Nancy? She's the closest to a cowgirl that I could recall in the game. Wasn't there a possibility to hang our further and visit a nightclub together? She wasn't adverse to Steve's advances, as I recall. She seemed like a fun gal. Hopefully she won't turn out to be just a one-off.
Oh and didn't she also have a ring on her finger? o_O Things could get complicated there!
I'd definitely be up for more of her. She was fun. And I'm still waiting to have some fun with Casey...

It's a shame that quantity over quality has taken precedence in this game. Too many characters that show up and are gone.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah Guter did say that the choices in this poll were only side stories and not part of the main story. So the question is what is left that is part of the main story? I guess the story arch with Davis, Steve's army buddy must be part of the main story as is Casey, Mr. Lee and John since they weren't part of the poll. I was trying to think of other characters that have been introduced but not part of the poll. I seem to remember at one point Steve has the option of sending his contact info to another photographer and I don't know if that is going to be anything or Mrs. Audley, Nicole's boss. Of course we still have the big bad guy in Henry and Martin and Sarah. I'll stop now since I'm just writing as I'm thinking. Is there anything I missed that wasn't included in the poll?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes