2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
It's true, the more branching and options you put in the game, the more time it adds to development. And as much as it would be nice to have updates more often, I prefer having the game, with it's branching/options than not. Even if does mean longer times between updates. This is one of my favorite games and it is so because of what he puts into it.

I'd like to give my opinion as well: After reading through the script a lot for modding, I think GR already chose a good compromise. EG does not split into completely different paths (like "A couples duet...") that would generate too much additionel dialogs. And on the other hand it gives you choices tha do matter and make it a game, unlike "My Hotwife", where your choices literally chang two or three lines of dialog each but do not matter in terms of story...

Bottom line: I like it as it is, if the choices had less impact on the story it would be less of a game...

Reactions: sagerock820

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Yes, sometimes the process is really weird. Nicole was careless when she was banged by the pizza boy in the hotel. But at the next hotel, she let Jeff fuck her because he was still a virgin. She likes to suck cock, but she doesn't want to go any further. Let's see what happens in the 3rd part of the vacation?

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I've been meaning to bring this up for a while but I'm not sure how I feel about it. The issue is, I think one of this game's biggest strengths may also be one of it's biggest weaknesses. What I'm talking about is all the different choices and how they impact the game. It's definitely a strength because almost every choice you make (and there are a lot) has some kind of impact on the story and will change what scenes you get moving forward. I love that. I can say what I do is have a different save for every chapter and then for the longer chapters I may have 3 or 4 saves based on choices. I guarantee if you go back and play from the beginning you will find scenes you never knew existed. It keeps the game new and fresh.
Now onto why I think it's a negative. It has nothing to do with the story or the game at all. It has to do with development time. I know that Guter works mostly alone to develop his game and hats off to him for keeping up with 3-4 updates per year. I don't want to speak for him because I don't know anything about his development process but, I think all the choices have created so much work on him that it bogs down the development. Think about it, we are on Chapter 16 and if you played it one way, Nicole hasn't had sex with anyone other than Steve. She may have played around but no actual intercourse with anyone. What that means is every time he creates a new situation where they could have sex he has to add text about it being her first time. If you couple that with the number of different encounters she could have had and that's a helluva lot of extra dialogue. Also, think about the character of John. You could have had fun with him, you could have teased him or you could have totally ignored him. Realize moving forward anytime John comes back in the game you are going to have to write separate scenes for what you actually did with him that night in the apartment. And that's just one character. It's obvious that we've probably met most of the main characters the couple will be interacting with at this point in the story. Some of them , like Mohan, you have done nothing with while others you have had a lot of time with. I guess what I'm saying is that moving forward I think some characters you will have to interact with and then determine how far you want it to go. I think it will be easier on him to continue the story and keep the logic flowing. I'm sure many people will disagree with me and I'm not even sure myself I'm totally sold on the idea. I guess I'm just looking for ways we could get updates on a 8-10 week schedule.
personally discussed about these matters after EP12, it was like 2 years ago, seems more and more people finding out these matters.
lots of things can make a game more interesting but not when Dev is solo and its his side job, like animations or multi choice or multi Branching...

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
From Guter -

Development News 48
New
Just now
Hello my Friends!
I didn't want to make any more news releases before the release, but several reasons force me to do so.
Firstly, as I see many people were upset not to see the new screenshots, so I fulfill your wish =) I didn't want to do this, so as not to create spoilers, but you wanted it yourself =)
Secondly, I want to share with you about the current state of the game. Today I finished writing the code, I just have to work with the sound and test the game. Unfortunately, due to the ravine at my main job, I was not able to do this as quickly as I thought. In view of this, I'm setting the release for the weekend. This is the final date. I'm sorry to keep you waiting any longer. I just physically don't have time to finish the new update as quickly as I would like.
And thirdly, I want to talk about current and future polls. As for my idea of Nicole's new tan... some of you have noticed a very important thing, these are tan lines. I experimented a little and realized that it would not work out well. Either a full tan or not. In view of this, I decided to leave Nicole as she is. And very soon, perhaps this week you will have an important poll on which secondary plot lines that do not affect the main plot you want to see first. This will mainly concern characters such as Amit, Lee, Archie and Adriana, Lee, Laura, Margot and so on. It's time for me to prepare a new episode for work =) Follow the news =)
Thank you for staying with me, my Friends!

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
From Guter -

Development News 48
New
Just now
Hello my Friends!
I didn't want to make any more news releases before the release, but several reasons force me to do so.
Firstly, as I see many people were upset not to see the new screenshots, so I fulfill your wish =) I didn't want to do this, so as not to create spoilers, but you wanted it yourself =)
Secondly, I want to share with you about the current state of the game. Today I finished writing the code, I just have to work with the sound and test the game. Unfortunately, due to the ravine at my main job, I was not able to do this as quickly as I thought. In view of this, I'm setting the release for the weekend. This is the final date. I'm sorry to keep you waiting any longer. I just physically don't have time to finish the new update as quickly as I would like.
And thirdly, I want to talk about current and future polls. As for my idea of Nicole's new tan... some of you have noticed a very important thing, these are tan lines. I experimented a little and realized that it would not work out well. Either a full tan or not. In view of this, I decided to leave Nicole as she is. And very soon, perhaps this week you will have an important poll on which secondary plot lines that do not affect the main plot you want to see first. This will mainly concern characters such as Amit, Lee, Archie and Adriana, Lee, Laura, Margot and so on. It's time for me to prepare a new episode for work =) Follow the news =)
Thank you for staying with me, my Friends!

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.
well is this coming weekend. Im cool with that!

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes