Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
In an update, Nicole, Steve and Joseph had a conversation while they were traveling by bus.

Joseph: Have you ever thought about having children? I think it would make you even happier.
Nicole: I... of course, but its not time enough.
Steve: We need to save up some money, I want my child to have the best of everything.
Joseph: Oh, I understand .... but remember that time is running out and we are not getting younger every day. This should be done while you are young and healthy...
Nicole: Well... you are right. We will think about it. Children, its wonderful...
Steve: (Why did he bring up this topic? This is so strange to hear from an elderly man at time when he is greedily looking at my wife's body)(I can see exactly where his gaze is directed. Why was he so worried about Nikki's pregnancy? Damn, its hot...) Joseph: I think this is my stop. Well I was glad to see you. Have a good time on this vacation.
Nicole: thank you Joseph!
Steve:What was that, Honey?
Nicole: Well, I would say that he behaves like a typical elderly man who wants a grandchildren. But...
Steve: So it wasn't just me who imagined it. it is funny...
Nicole: Hmm...

After that, Joseph's story caught my attention. Does anyone have any information or guesses about this? Will Steve and Nicole want Joseph to be the father of their first child?
There was a scene with Joseph and Nicole when they came back after she posed for Mr Lee where they fooled around at the apartment and he talked about knocking her up. At least I think I remember it. There were so many different play throughs of that one scene based on earlier choices and I don't remember now how I got to it.

Bertlogins

Apr 12, 2022
In an update, Nicole, Steve and Joseph had a conversation while they were traveling by bus.

Joseph: Have you ever thought about having children? I think it would make you even happier.
Nicole: I... of course, but its not time enough.
Steve: We need to save up some money, I want my child to have the best of everything.
Joseph: Oh, I understand .... but remember that time is running out and we are not getting younger every day. This should be done while you are young and healthy...
Nicole: Well... you are right. We will think about it. Children, its wonderful...
Steve: (Why did he bring up this topic? This is so strange to hear from an elderly man at time when he is greedily looking at my wife's body)(I can see exactly where his gaze is directed. Why was he so worried about Nikki's pregnancy? Damn, its hot...) Joseph: I think this is my stop. Well I was glad to see you. Have a good time on this vacation.
Nicole: thank you Joseph!
Steve:What was that, Honey?
Nicole: Well, I would say that he behaves like a typical elderly man who wants a grandchildren. But...
Steve: So it wasn't just me who imagined it. it is funny...
Nicole: Hmm...

After that, Joseph's story caught my attention. Does anyone have any information or guesses about this? Will Steve and Nicole want Joseph to be the father of their first child?
The dev is teasing

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
My idea: should beva great idea for the "impregnation risk kink".
Nicole stops to take her birtcontrol pills, so everytime She has sex out of marriage, She must to keep her vagina empty from cum.
Well pregnant Nichole would have some mommy milkers and Steve could do some public breastfeeding :ROFLMAO:
IMG_0399.gif

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I hope he keeps his promise this time
Yeah I agree. I know he works alone and you never know what other things come up that may cause problems. I also support the guys who do A Life Worth Living (good game if you haven’t played it) and there are 4 guys who work on that and they NEVER hit advertised deadlines. I think the developers think if everything goes perfect I should have the update by….. instead they should give themselves a few extra days just in case.

Reactions: chenerba

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
I know complaints about releases not coming quickly enough tend to go on devs nerves, but the complaints can also be seen as endorsement - people can't wait to spend more time in the dev's story/world.

Besides, anyone seriously complaining about EG in this regard should go take a look at JOHN or AWAM, just to name two examples.

I do wish GR would be a little more communicative over here, but beggars can't be choosers, and at least he seems to keep his promise to be more active with the patreons.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I think that GR now provides enough information. GR usually publishes pictures every month for the next update, which very few do. In addition, GR does everything on its own and you mustn't forget that it does this in its own country under really difficult conditions! Other games like Stoper “only” have one update per year! And if it takes a week longer for GR then there will be a reason for that.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I've been meaning to bring this up for a while but I'm not sure how I feel about it. The issue is, I think one of this game's biggest strengths may also be one of it's biggest weaknesses. What I'm talking about is all the different choices and how they impact the game. It's definitely a strength because almost every choice you make (and there are a lot) has some kind of impact on the story and will change what scenes you get moving forward. I love that. I can say what I do is have a different save for every chapter and then for the longer chapters I may have 3 or 4 saves based on choices. I guarantee if you go back and play from the beginning you will find scenes you never knew existed. It keeps the game new and fresh.
Now onto why I think it's a negative. It has nothing to do with the story or the game at all. It has to do with development time. I know that Guter works mostly alone to develop his game and hats off to him for keeping up with 3-4 updates per year. I don't want to speak for him because I don't know anything about his development process but, I think all the choices have created so much work on him that it bogs down the development. Think about it, we are on Chapter 16 and if you played it one way, Nicole hasn't had sex with anyone other than Steve. She may have played around but no actual intercourse with anyone. What that means is every time he creates a new situation where they could have sex he has to add text about it being her first time. If you couple that with the number of different encounters she could have had and that's a helluva lot of extra dialogue. Also, think about the character of John. You could have had fun with him, you could have teased him or you could have totally ignored him. Realize moving forward anytime John comes back in the game you are going to have to write separate scenes for what you actually did with him that night in the apartment. And that's just one character. It's obvious that we've probably met most of the main characters the couple will be interacting with at this point in the story. Some of them , like Mohan, you have done nothing with while others you have had a lot of time with. I guess what I'm saying is that moving forward I think some characters you will have to interact with and then determine how far you want it to go. I think it will be easier on him to continue the story and keep the logic flowing. I'm sure many people will disagree with me and I'm not even sure myself I'm totally sold on the idea. I guess I'm just looking for ways we could get updates on a 8-10 week schedule.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
And one other thing. When he goes back and analyzes the game I would hope that on certain choices he gives us an idea of how it impacts the game moving forward. For instance, when you come across Archie and his girlfriend in the car and she wants to give him a BJ a choice comes up to either "Let them do it" or "Stop them" I would prefer that he add to the "Stop them" choice "open Fiona path". Or when Thomas asks Steve to work overtime for him you get the "Yes" "No" choice. The "No" choice should add "opens Laura path". Anyway, I'll stop now, just remember, these are my opinions, it doesn't make them right, it doesn't make them wrong, it just makes them mine.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
It's true, the more branching and options you put in the game, the more time it adds to development. And as much as it would be nice to have updates more often, I prefer having the game, with it's branching/options than not. Even if does mean longer times between updates. This is one of my favorite games and it is so because of what he puts into it.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
And one other thing. When he goes back and analyzes the game I would hope that on certain choices he gives us an idea of how it impacts the game moving forward. For instance, when you come across Archie and his girlfriend in the car and she wants to give him a BJ a choice comes up to either "Let them do it" or "Stop them" I would prefer that he add to the "Stop them" choice "open Fiona path". Or when Thomas asks Steve to work overtime for him you get the "Yes" "No" choice. The "No" choice should add "opens Laura path". Anyway, I'll stop now, just remember, these are my opinions, it doesn't make them right, it doesn't make them wrong, it just makes them mine.
That would be a good idea.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
It's true, the more branching and options you put in the game, the more time it adds to development. And as much as it would be nice to have updates more often, I prefer having the game, with it's branching/options than not. Even if does mean longer times between updates. This is one of my favorite games and it is so because of what he puts into it.
I agree. And I’m not saying to cut out the choices I just wish every once in a while he would limit it. For instance at the water park you have the choice of talking with Margo or the older woman. Obviously both of them will get a path which means two totally different paths. In that instance I think just picking one would have been good enough. But for the most part I love all the choices. I would imagine the one where Steve has the option of letting the young thief go or getting a BJ is going to have a huge impact on the game

Reactions: sagerock820
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes