atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I've seen it spelled both ways. You will also probably get more google results with the "misspelled" version. It's a pretty sardonic term anyway.
Yes, You are right. Here in Europe is more common my version. A question: the cuckolding of a wife is a kink of a woman, I think. For a man/hubbie/boyfriend is less exciting, I suppose.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yes, You are right. Here in Europe is more common my version. A question: the cuckolding of a wife is a kink of a woman, I think. For a man/hubbie/boyfriend is less exciting, I suppose.
As I understand it, both men and women can enjoy watching their partners perform with other people. The difference between simply voyeuristically enjoying watching and a cuckolding fetish may depend upon their level of participation. Cuckolding often, but not always, goes hand in hand with humiliation or power play. It may involve a form of sexual denial or verbal degradation as a part of the scene. It is more common for men to profess these fantasies, but it is not unheard of for women to enjoy being cucked by their partners. At least as part of an ethically non-monogamous relationship. It can be similar to those who enjoy surrendering their power as a part of a BDSM relationship or even be concurrent with said relationship. In an odd sort of way, the "cheating" partner may be considered the submissive partner in the relationship if they are performing solely for the pleasure of their partner.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Hello my Friends!
I decided to start a new column to share with you my thoughts and plans for the future.
First of all, I want to apologize for the fact that I have not been able to keep the pace of new updates, which I announced earlier. At the moment I'm already assembling Episode 11 with all the renders and dialogues ready. I'm trying to finish it as quickly as possible. (there are more than 650 renderers and two endings will be waiting for you) I'm in the final stretch.
At the time, I had little idea of how my work was going to pan out and what I was going to have to deal with. The main problem was that the new episodes had grown tremendously in size. If you pay attention, the first episodes contained no more than 200 renders, but now this number tends to 650. Because of this, it has become impossible to keep up the pace that I had hoped for. This raises the question of whether I should break future episodes into two parts to release new updates faster, or whether it's better to do longer, but with more content. And unfortunately, it has become very difficult to buy a new graphics card today, and I can only dream of fast rendering.
And I apologize again for making you wait so long. I will definitely resolve this issue. I need to change my approach to work.
Now I want to talk about your choices in the last vote. First, it doesn't mean that the other branches won't evolve. With this poll I'm just marking for myself which events to develop first and which character should be given more attention. From now on, we'll be doing surveys like this often, so that I know what you want most. I will no longer be introducing new characters unless absolutely necessary, now it's time to dig deep.
And I want to mention one more important point. Starting with Episode 11, you'll be able to have more influence over sexual events. In my opinion, the characters are ripe for this (or rather, Episode 11 will be a game changer in this regard) But the choice is always up to you. Do you want to go straight into the wilderness or do you want to balance on the edge. And as I've said many times before, if you don't want to, Nicole will never have meaningful sex with other men. Act the way you like best, play your part.
Thank you for your attention Friends. I would love to hear your opinions.
Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Him saying it has 2 endings and being in the final stretch got me confused for a second there. I guess he meant ending for this episode specifically, not the game as a whole.

Looking forward for this update.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
so do you guys think the upadte will be released before the end of the week? I dont know if assembling renders and dialogues take a long time..
(y)

Reactions: Thundas
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes