Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
Can somebody post Development News 15? Thank you in advance :) .
Development News 15

Hello my Friends!

It's been a while since I've had any news from me. There are about 500 new renders ready at the moment. Episode 11 will probably be the biggest one of all. I guess it made sense for me to break it up into two parts so I could release it sooner. In the future, I'll think about how I can do a better job. I want to get some kind of stability in timing.

And I don't want to do spoilers, but in my opinion, Episode 11 will be the hottest of the bunch! You will have the opportunities that so many of you have been waiting for. I think you can guess what I'm talking about =) Just a little patience is all that's left!

Thank you for your support!

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

Hello my Friends!

It's been a while since I've had any news from me. There are about 500 new renders ready at the moment. Episode 11 will probably be the biggest one of all. I guess it made sense for me to break it up into two parts so I could release it sooner. In the future, I'll think about how I can do a better job. I want to get some kind of stability in timing.

And I don't want to do spoilers, but in my opinion, Episode 11 will be the hottest of the bunch! You will have the opportunities that so many of you have been waiting for. I think you can guess what I'm talking about =) Just a little patience is all that's left!

Thank you for your support!

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I used to not mind the slow buildup, but hope this update there finally will be some action. It's already 11 episodes in and there really isn't much outside of vanilla content so far.

Actual sex is not even required. By "action" we mean actual interaction between the wife and another guy, a blowjob, cunnilingus, breast massage, anything.

10 episodes of buildup and we haven't even started at least light-cuckolding. kind of a reaally slow burn at this point.

You can hold off actual sex for a while, but at least give some sexual interaction in between.

And honestly since the dev promised this update to be "the one", if it contains actual sex with someone else I'd be dissapointed now instead because if that's the case, then the way the story has been built up is not a slowburn at all, but basically withholding content and then sudden sex. No buildup, instead of slowly introducing more sexual scenes until the eventual satisfying sex.

So yeah, because of how long it took for actual sex content, I'd be mad if it'd straight up sex at this point lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bangkiller

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hi Friends! I see quite a bit of speculation here about what happens next. Some are angry that they think I've dragged things out and they don't get particularly hot scenes, others are worried that I'll turn the game into a sex fest and break the logic. And no matter which way I go, someone will still be dissatisfied. I'll never be able to please everyone. However, I have repeatedly said that I will leave the choice to you. I'm not going to limit anyone and turn the game into a kinetic novel. This game may be played in such a way that Nicole would not have sex with other men. (I mean full-on blowjob, vaginal and anal sex) If you want, take care of her and just play with other characters, if not, go all in. The only reason I didn't give such a choice before is because it would have looked too illogical and silly in the story. I know I'm creating a lot of extra work and problems for myself, but I want to make the game more diverse. At least, within reasonable limits.

I like the concept of a game where I decide how far to go and with whom. Whether I just want to play, or whether I want to do something dirty and depraved. And the game won't decide that for me.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hi Friends! I see quite a bit of speculation here about what happens next. Some are angry that they think I've dragged things out and they don't get particularly hot scenes, others are worried that I'll turn the game into a sex fest and break the logic. And no matter which way I go, someone will still be dissatisfied. I'll never be able to please everyone. However, I have repeatedly said that I will leave the choice to you. I'm not going to limit anyone and turn the game into a kinetic novel. This game may be played in such a way that Nicole would not have sex with other men. (I mean full-on blowjob, vaginal and anal sex) If you want, take care of her and just play with other characters, if not, go all in. The only reason I didn't give such a choice before is because it would have looked too illogical and silly in the story. I know I'm creating a lot of extra work and problems for myself, but I want to make the game more diverse. At least, within reasonable limits.

I like the concept of a game where I decide how far to go and with whom. Whether I just want to play, or whether I want to do something dirty and depraved. And the game won't decide that for me.
Hello Guter Reiter !!!First of all, I wanted to congratulate you for the game you have created. The atmosphere is incredible and the graphics are far from horrible.
I'm not going to lie to you, at first I found "exciting games" flat and monotonous, but over time I got attached to Nicole and all the naughty situations she finds herself in HEHEHEHE
As you said, there will always be disappointments compared to this or that but I think if you are proud of your game then it is enough to fill us up. The choices that nicole makes are important and it adds a bit of hesitation for the player which I find very good.
Here it is just my opinion but since the time that I follow you it had to come out.
Keep up your amazing work :love: :love: :love:
Edit : is ep 11 coming next month?? cant wait haha

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hello Guter Reiter !!!First of all, I wanted to congratulate you for the game you have created. The atmosphere is incredible and the graphics are far from horrible.
I'm not going to lie to you, at first I found "exciting games" flat and monotonous, but over time I got attached to Nicole and all the naughty situations she finds herself in HEHEHEHE
As you said, there will always be disappointments compared to this or that but I think if you are proud of your game then it is enough to fill us up. The choices that nicole makes are important and it adds a bit of hesitation for the player which I find very good.
Here it is just my opinion but since the time that I follow you it had to come out.
Keep up your amazing work :love: :love: :love:
Edit : is ep 11 coming next month?? cant wait haha
Thank you for your support Friend! I am sincerely glad that you like what I do. Let's just say that with Episode 11 you will have the choice I was talking about. And how you do that is up to you. Whether Nicole will be yours alone or not.
As for the release, I'll try to get it done by the end of this month, but since this episode is the biggest rendering I've done so far, I guess I might not make it in time.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017

I think you said it well and it is a great mind to create a game with many options some games it works to be kinetic and some games break themselves over convoluted options to get obscure results you have a good eye for a well balanced game and it is one of my personal faves so thanks for your hard work

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020

more diverse is great but you said yourself you don't have time and ... so more diverse = less content in each Branch+more time between each upgrade!
if you had Game Company, more diverse is top thing i wanted too
ty anyway for making this great game

Reactions: Guter Reiter

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
more diverse is great but you said yourself you don't have time and ... so more diverse = less content in each Branch+more time between each upgrade!
if you had Game Company, more diverse is top thing i wanted too
ty anyway for making this great game
Hi Friend, you are absolutely right. If you get too carried away with the variety, you can get exhausted, especially if you work alone. However, I try to find a balance, otherwise the game can be done indefinitely. Each new selection branch, that's twice as many renders and text.
It's my first game and like everyone else I make a lot of mistakes, but I learn from it. At the end of the day, I want to move forward in the story myself and not stagnate in place. And I guess I should ask you, the players, what you want more, for the updates to come out faster, or for you to have more choices.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Hi Friend, you are absolutely right. If you get too carried away with the variety, you can get exhausted, especially if you work alone. However, I try to find a balance, otherwise the game can be done indefinitely. Each new selection branch, that's twice as many renders and text.
It's my first game and like everyone else I make a lot of mistakes, but I learn from it. At the end of the day, I want to move forward in the story myself and not stagnate in place. And I guess I should ask you, the players, what you want more, for the updates to come out faster, or for you to have more choices.
i think 2 or max 3 Branch is enough for a game with single maker.
1- Full Sharing ...
2- Voyeurism , Teasing and adventures (non-full sharing) ...
3- Romantic and Vanilla! for ntr and sharing haters (optional)
More Branch will be exhausting for Dev and less content for each branch every update plus more time between updates

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
last week Deliverance Ch16 came out, Dev said its very huge update with +1000 Render!
but for my branch it was less than 150 render! and i finished it in like 5-6 minute!!!

Dkci159

Dec 20, 2019

Dude, you're really good at this. The game is great and the update frequency is good. (not very good but good). this is not a problem for me. I don't want you to misunderstand, but I want to make a small suggestion. slow burn you do this very well but it might be a bit of a hotter story while doing it. just my opinion

(my first time playing the game)

Reactions: Guter Reiter
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes