Holysix9

Jun 7, 2020
Thanks Friend for your feedback and advice. Yes, I have my own plan of action and I will stick to it. I don't want to bury everything and break the characters and logic of the game for the sake of "fuck fest" fans.
... in any case after 10 updates some little progression in a short “fuck fest“ Maybe can help to grow up more supporters... ?;)

Reactions: Busted1201

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
... in any case after 10 updates some little progression in a short “fuck fest“ Maybe can help to grow up more supporters... ?;)
I'm certain that the upcoming visit to the swinger's club is unlikely to result in a game of canasta. Besides, I take exception to the premise that there has been little progression. When I was making the wife fantasize about getting fucked with dog dick while banging her with a beast dildo I wasn't exactly thinking that I would rather be playing "A Wife and Mother."

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Eltonvaughntrap

Aug 1, 2020
If u wanted to know how Michael Jackson would like if she was a girl, then you're at the right place!

But bad jokes aside, this is a good game. loving the teasing and the build-up. ITS SO F***** GOOOOOD

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
From the Dev

About future content (voting)

Hello my Friends!

The work on Episode 11 is nearing its end, so it's time to talk about where we will move in the future. In my opinion, the introduction to the world of the game will end on Episode 11, and the most interesting events will begin. Our heroes are already ready to move to a new level of their desires. (however, in some situations, the choice will be yours)

From now on, I will try not to introduce new characters unless absolutely necessary and will focus on the development of existing events.

In this regard, I have a question for you. It is important for me to know which branch of the plot you want to see the most in the next Episode 12. (we will return to the other characters later)

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

Hello my Friends!

The work on Episode 11 is nearing its end, so it's time to talk about where we will move in the future. In my opinion, the introduction to the world of the game will end on Episode 11, and the most interesting events will begin. Our heroes are already ready to move to a new level of their desires. (however, in some situations, the choice will be yours)

From now on, I will try not to introduce new characters unless absolutely necessary and will focus on the development of existing events.

In this regard, I have a question for you. It is important for me to know which branch of the plot you want to see the most in the next Episode 12. (we will return to the other characters later)

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
From the Dev

About future content (voting)

Hello my Friends!

Hello my Friends!

what are the options are for these Branch s in Question?

Reactions: Satiro

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Joseph
18%

Students (Colin and Eric)
27%

Jeff
36%

I want more events with strangers
18%
Really? Kids are in 2nd place! AWAM seems had lots of effect on peoples. no real man ! 12-13 years old are more suited for sex and adventure

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
one Picture from the Dev
(edited the original post)
Be sincere, friends, real sincere... how many of you would like a wife like her?
[ ] Not so hot, but a little more than she is;
[ ] I would do everything to transform my wife to Nicole;
[ ] My wife/fiancè IS like Nicole

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Beowulf72
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes