WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Getting error with key error: ''u'' nicole and ''u'' steve, basically anytime those two protagonists should have their dialogue displayed. Donwloaded compressed version, i don't know if that's the issue.
Not just compressed version.

How far back do I have to load? I keep getting errors...
All the way, it appears. None of my previous saves would work.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I restarted the game, got back to where I was, aaand there's a forced lesbian scene in this update :confused: :cautious:

neroman76

Sep 18, 2019
Hm, sadly the ep.10 update was pretty blunt and rather dry. But there is still hope to this one not being just another ordinary game.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
I restarted the game, got back to where I was, aaand there's a forced lesbian scene in this update :confused: :cautious:
Not forced, in a previous update you had the choice between seeing two girls together or having sex with someone looking. This scene is just the pay off of this choice, there are two versions : one lesbian, the other exhibitionist.

EDIT : Indeed on the Sarah route you can't avoid lesbian scenes.

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Not forced, in a previous update you had the choice between seeing two girls together or having sex with someone looking. This scene is just the pay off of this choice, there are two versions : one lesbian, the other exhibitionist.
Wait what?

There's an alternate version to the lesbian scene? I thought it was a fixed one as well since it happened in mine too despite not choosing the leasbian option way back.

What's the alternate scene? And is this possibly a bug?

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Wait what?

There's an alternate version to the lesbian scene? I thought it was a fixed one as well since it happened in mine too despite not choosing the leasbian option way back.

What's the alternate scene? And is this possibly a bug?
The wife needs to get the phone number of the chinese woman, and the hubby needs to choose to be seen fucking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
The wife needs to get the phone number of the chinese woman, and the hubby needs to choose to be seen fucking.
Well, that's still a girl.. would have preferred the one watching to be a man. But I guess that already happened at the park scene.

So just to make sure I haven't missed anything else, the only scenes in this update is the toilet lesbian scene and this Chinese woman voyeur scene right?

Or are there other scenes?

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Well, that's still a girl.. would have preferred the one watching to be a man. But I guess that already happened at the park scene.

So just to make sure I haven't missed anything else, the only scenes in this update is the toilet lesbian scene and this Chinese woman voyeur scene right?

Or are there other scenes?
There are four versions of the final scene :
Chinese lesbian
Chinese voyeur
Redhead bathroom lesbian and double blowjob
Redhead living room lesbian and doggy style fuck during cuni.

And JadeKitten if you follow the redhead route, indeed you can't avoid the lesbian thing, I discovered all the versions after answering to your post, sorry, my bad.

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Sad for us who aren't into lesbian scenes then.

We wanted the first threesome to be MMF but we are somehow forced into this random MFF

I mean, I personally don't mind, but would have preferred to have an option to avoid it and share the wife exclusively to men.

Reactions: Sh@G0TH

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah this game is actually quite boring, it's all just about them. I really want to see the wife get fucked by another guy, every time i think it's going to happen i get blue balled, by the 10th version she really should be doing things with other guys now

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
But I picked the "someone watching" choice, not two girls, and I still got the lesbian scene... Maybe I should load back and get that woman's phone number like someone mentioned?

Edit: That worked! If you give your number to the Chinese woman in the beginning, there will be a scene where she will watch you and your man, but nothing lesbian going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beowulf72

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Yeah this game is actually quite boring, it's all just about them. I really want to see the wife get fucked by another guy, every time i think it's going to happen i get blue balled, by the 10th version she really should be doing things with other guys now
While of course respecting your opinion as a valid one I'd like to express a different opinion. For me, it's exactly the slow progression of the story that makes the game interesting. If we remember the first chapters of TAC, at some point the female character started banging every male encounter she came across, and that got somehow boring quite fast as well....

Yes, I agree, with EG it's always a long wait, but if more people supported the Dev on Patreon maybe we would see a faster development (of the game, not the storyline!).

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
A good update, but after 10 episodes I have to say that I expected the wife to become a little more slutty.
I don't mean "having rude anal sex with a bull in front of her husband", but at least naked in front of another man, a striptease, a handjob to a strane customer in the bar...
It's okay
if you choose to "watching two women", but if the husband gives his wife a BBC dildo, maybe a MMF threesome or a little cheating ...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hello Friends. I periodically read your posts and lately I often see the opinion that I will soon abandon this game.

Well, I'll start in order. Why did I start developing this game in the first place? I've long been fascinated by the genre of swing, alpha cuckold, etc. However, I could not find a game that I liked in everything. So one day I decided to make a game the way I see it, the game of my dreams. I wanted the characters to come to some decisions and desires more realistically, that the situations and scenes were at least a little bit like the truth. There had to be at least some logic to what was going on. I wanted to show how the characters change and how they gradually come to their decisions. I've never liked games where without any reason or logic a character is pious today and tomorrow easily sleeps with everyone in a row and walks around naked in the street. That's not how it works. I'm well aware that a lot of people won't like this way, because not everyone likes to wait and not everyone is interested in the characters experiences, but I'm not going to go out of my way.

And my second goal was to show a different philosophy of relationships. Most games lead their plot through deception and cheating, but I want to show that all this is possible through love and understanding. If people find common ground, trust and respect each other, then anything is possible, even the most daring fantasies and games.

To some extent I do this project more for myself, it's my hobby. I knew in advance that I had chosen a very specific and not popular topic, and therefore I would have few fans. From the very beginning, I did not set any conditions for the number of patrons or money and I will never give ultimatums in future. However, at the same time I am pleased that someone likes my work. I'll be honest with you, of course the support on Patreon is highly motivating and forces me to find more time for development. I have an obligation to those who put their trust in me. And at the same time I have no right to demand anything from you, because my only guarantee is my word. I understand you very well. Of course, I want more support, it feels good, and most importantly at some point this will allow me to spend more time on the game, not on my main job. I think everyone understands that.

Anyway, the main idea of my post is that I'm not going to give up my project, but at this point I can't afford to spend any more time on it than I already do. And unfortunately, I can't always keep the same pace of development yet. I have a family, a job, friends, other hobbies and I can also get sick or have other problems, just like everyone else. And you have to understand that at any moment in life something can happen that I won't be able to continue. Maybe for some reason tomorrow I won't exist at all in this world. I am developing this game alone. If that's okay with you, I'd appreciate any help and maybe things will go a lot faster in the future, if not, I understand you too. Who am I to make you believe me. In any case, I love this project and will work on it one way or another, and to support me or not, that's your personal choice.

Thanks for understanding.
This is not as flawed of a game as many of the more discouraging posts would indicate. With this said, there is one small change that could be made to a previous chapter that would silence up to 90% of the biting criticisms I have read. In the chapter where they are having a photo shoot for the first time, there should be an option to either have the guy in the park be a photographer or a model posing with the wife if he is invited to participate. That's it. this way, the couple could have a conversation if they are more excited by the prospect of the husband being a voyer or an exhibitionist when other men are involved. This may result in small changes to various branches as well, but we are at a part of the story where a swinger's club is about to be involved and they still haven't discussed candidly if her sleeping with another man is something that would rev up his engine or rather hurt his heart. As this game is all about communication and consent in their relationship, this is a conversation they need to have much earlier. Otherwise, walking into a sex club attended by at least one man we have seen who is pursuing her aggressively could be a disaster in the making. Also, it could add a rich context to earlier scenes such as the laundry, the old man's apartment, and the afternoon with the teenagers. In all other ways, by all means, take your time and don't rush into the swinging or cuckolding lifestyle practices one minute faster than you want to. So far everything that you have done serves the story that you wanted to tell and please don't be discouraged by the impatient voices here on the forum. Just keep up the good work and good things will happen for you.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
This is not as flawed of a game as many of the more discouraging posts would indicate. With this said, there is one small change that could be made to a previous chapter that would silence up to 90% of the biting criticisms I have read. In the chapter where they are having a photo shoot for the first time, there should be an option to either have the guy in the park be a photographer or a model posing with the wife if he is invited to participate. That's it. this way, the couple could have a conversation if they are more excited by the prospect of the husband being a voyer or an exhibitionist when other men are involved. This may result in small changes to various branches as well, but we are at a part of the story where a swinger's club is about to be involved and they still haven't discussed candidly if her sleeping with another man is something that would rev up his engine or rather hurt his heart. As this game is all about communication and consent in their relationship, this is a conversation they need to have much earlier. Otherwise, walking into a sex club attended by at least one man we have seen who is pursuing her aggressively could be a disaster in the making. Also, it could add a rich context to earlier scenes such as the laundry, the old man's apartment, and the afternoon with the teenagers. In all other ways, by all means, take your time and don't rush into the swinging or cuckolding lifestyle practices one minute faster than you want to. So far everything that you have done serves the story that you wanted to tell and please don't be discouraged by the impatient voices here on the forum. Just keep up the good work and good things will happen for you.
Thanks Friend for your feedback and advice. Yes, I have my own plan of action and I will stick to it. I don't want to bury everything and break the characters and logic of the game for the sake of "fuck fest" fans.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes