rendering3

Apr 9, 2019
The update doesn't run on Windows. It seems as if it asks for Linux directories ... I'm attaching my Traceback with the error. Help me, please.
Thanks!

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I like the girl subject, but again, like other games, sex scenes are too brief and not well described

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Getting error with key error: ''u'' nicole and ''u'' steve, basically anytime those two protagonists should have their dialogue displayed. Donwloaded compressed version, i don't know if that's the issue.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
I do not understand how it is that this multi-role game, the story could be interesting but zero character development (for now, although nothing is about to change) if it were chapter 2, I would say that it has a future, but in chapter 10 , I dont see it a lot, even so it could lead to other stories in other future games if the developer polishes his skills. I do not want to discourage you, so you'd say you have the ability, but you have to put more creative work
:)

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Couldn't leave well enough alone. Beings you started it, now, you need a yellow, brown and red dildo. Add them all or leave it alone. I'm starting to sound like one of those (not knowing) snowflakes.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Even with some Engrish issues and the wife looking like Michael Jackson after his 20th plastic surgery, I will continue to support the game, as long as we get choices in all sexual situations and there is no non-consensual content.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Even with some Engrish issues and the wife looking like Michael Jackson after his 20th plastic surgery, I will continue to support the game, as long as we get choices in all sexual situations and there is no non-consensual content.
Jesus.. now that you mention it I can't unsee it now. What have you done lmao.

Reactions: bamachine

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for the nice little update, I wonder if husband tries to find out about Henry’s illegal sex dungeon, does that lead to Nichole getting raped, possibly in front of her husband while he’s tied up?
i wish it was place for bdsm play not real torture chamber, so he can bring his wife there to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: ant007
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes