Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Cool game! I tried all the possibilities and I hope the dev will implement more interesting stuff in the future updates. Godspeed
I have activated two possibilities giving or not giving the Nicole's number to the Asian girl… how to make for activate the others scenes (four endings according to the Dev)?

Reactions: Harmonyrose

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
If you are then, just ignore my comment.

it might be useful if the developer would give a hint as to how many supporters or how much money it makes sense for him to keep developing. i'll be honest, it's not possible for me to support as many games as i want, there are limits somewhere. I also have little desire to invest here now and in 2-3 months he won't continue. Somehow there has to be a perspective, but it has to come from him. this is just well-intentioned advice, but I could imagine that others are also hesitant to support him because of this...

:unsure:

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
ii'll be honest, it's not possible for me to support as many games as i want, there are limits somewhere. I also have little desire to invest here now and in 2-3 months he won't continue. Somehow there has to be a perspective, but it has to come from him. this is just well-intentioned advice, but I could imagine that others are also hesitant to support him because of this...

:unsure:
I can understand your point of view. But at the same time I can understand if Guter Reiter stops this project due to lack of support. Developer has been consistently updating this game for several months and people still hesitant to support, track record so far should be enough.

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
There is a lack of discussion on his Patreon page, the Dev should go a little more into the Intinative and put more discussion ... like for example the condom question on his page ....I hope the dev continues his work and all others here who appreciate his work, I can only ask to support Guter Reiter

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But at the same time I can understand if Guter Reiter stops this project due to lack of support.
You can understand it?

I can't.

I've said this so many times now but very few devs will ever be able to make a living doing this. There are hundreds of devs all vying for players and only so much money to go around especially with the state of the world right now.

On top of that there are many people here that will not support a dev until they have at least 1 complete game and shown they are committed to what they do.

If money is the reason they are doing this then they are pretty shit out of luck.

Out of the hundreds of devs doing this there are probably between 20 and 30 that are earning a decent amount. The rest will earn between nothing to roughly 1k a month (before taxes).

This is not a profitable industry for most and is generally seen as a hobby to make a bit extra on top of an existing job.

Shit, even a lot of the big earners still have full time jobs because the money from this isn't going to come in forever and could stop at any time.

Then you get devs that say they will stop development due to lack of support. That doesn't make people want to support them, it does the exact opposite.

There have been so many abandoned games that people are reluctant to support devs now until they have a proven track record.

Some only donate money one a game is complete. They will chuck a big lump sum out then rather than pay monthly to something that may or may not ever finish.

Devs seem to forget they need to give us a reason to want to support them not an ultimatum.

Anyone getting into this expecting to get financial support is incredibly delusional. It just doesn't work that way.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why continue to spend time and effort on project that isnt appreciated. Developer has released 5 quality updates so far which people seem to enjoy and nothing to show for it.
He needs to build up a player base, you don't just release content and expect money that has never been how this works. This isn't a career you just get into and people support you.

It has taken some devs 2 or 3 games before they started getting a decent amount of support.

extraxiterra

Jun 26, 2019
I don't think it needs to be this complicated. I just support a dev when I like what they do and I hope they do more. I don't think they need to traverse some gauntlet before support to them is justified.

My hope is the financial boost from multiple patrons will add up to something, so it enables the artist to put slightly more time into the project.

One problem with the game that I see is that might be a bit hard to locate for the target audience. But that has more to do with the site lacking appropriate tags and instead has some big umbrella tag that includes everything and creates needless drama.

Reactions: ann87ra

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
before support to them is justified.
There are a large number of people on here that have supported one too many devs that have abandoned games, me included.

We're at the point where we aren't going to support another developer unless they can prove they are going to finish what they start.

Then you have to take into consideration the state of the world right now and many people are living on budgets without the same disposable income they had pre covid.

It may not seem fair to some people but the simple fact is that simply creating content does not equal money. It's been said time and again byt a lot more people than just me, if money is your goal then find another hobby because very few devs will ever make a living from this.

This isn't a career and even if they do start making a good sum it isn't going to last.

Devs that come out and say they are going to drop a project unless they get support have already fucked up, that just puts people off, look what happened to BrightSunStudio. He kept dropping games that didn't get support until he'd burned so many bridges he got blacklisted from a piracy site.

The dev of Primal Instinct gave the same ultimatum, game will be dropped unless people support. People didn't support.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hello Friends. I periodically read your posts and lately I often see the opinion that I will soon abandon this game.

Well, I'll start in order. Why did I start developing this game in the first place? I've long been fascinated by the genre of swing, alpha cuckold, etc. However, I could not find a game that I liked in everything. So one day I decided to make a game the way I see it, the game of my dreams. I wanted the characters to come to some decisions and desires more realistically, that the situations and scenes were at least a little bit like the truth. There had to be at least some logic to what was going on. I wanted to show how the characters change and how they gradually come to their decisions. I've never liked games where without any reason or logic a character is pious today and tomorrow easily sleeps with everyone in a row and walks around naked in the street. That's not how it works. I'm well aware that a lot of people won't like this way, because not everyone likes to wait and not everyone is interested in the characters experiences, but I'm not going to go out of my way.

And my second goal was to show a different philosophy of relationships. Most games lead their plot through deception and cheating, but I want to show that all this is possible through love and understanding. If people find common ground, trust and respect each other, then anything is possible, even the most daring fantasies and games.

To some extent I do this project more for myself, it's my hobby. I knew in advance that I had chosen a very specific and not popular topic, and therefore I would have few fans. From the very beginning, I did not set any conditions for the number of patrons or money and I will never give ultimatums in future. However, at the same time I am pleased that someone likes my work. I'll be honest with you, of course the support on Patreon is highly motivating and forces me to find more time for development. I have an obligation to those who put their trust in me. And at the same time I have no right to demand anything from you, because my only guarantee is my word. I understand you very well. Of course, I want more support, it feels good, and most importantly at some point this will allow me to spend more time on the game, not on my main job. I think everyone understands that.

Anyway, the main idea of my post is that I'm not going to give up my project, but at this point I can't afford to spend any more time on it than I already do. And unfortunately, I can't always keep the same pace of development yet. I have a family, a job, friends, other hobbies and I can also get sick or have other problems, just like everyone else. And you have to understand that at any moment in life something can happen that I won't be able to continue. Maybe for some reason tomorrow I won't exist at all in this world. I am developing this game alone. If that's okay with you, I'd appreciate any help and maybe things will go a lot faster in the future, if not, I understand you too. Who am I to make you believe me. In any case, I love this project and will work on it one way or another, and to support me or not, that's your personal choice.

Thanks for understanding.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes