truerty

Dec 30, 2018

Unlocked

Hi my Friends!
I know you've been waiting for news about the new episode, so I hasten to tell you that I've almost finished the renders and wrote all the dialogues.
There are over 400 renders ready at this point. From the looks of it, this will be the biggest episode of all. However, due to the fact that several story branches will converge in this update, (recall that there will be four endings), it may be of varying lengths for different players.
Also in the new episode will appear a few new characters, as well as you may meet someone from the beginning of the game.=) (I specifically try not to post renderings where spoilers may be contained.)
In any case, I'm alive and well, the work is in full swing. I'm trying my best to get the new episode out as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding friends!
Kind regards, Guter Reiter.
He should keep on working the already established characters. Bringing in new characters with too many branches is how you lose your sanity as a developer and the fanbase!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Was there ever a bugfix posted? I remember when Episode 9 came out, there was a bunch of errors. Did that ever get fixed or is it still giving errors? Haven't played in a while, so wasn't sure if it was fixed or not.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Guter Reiter posted 4 times in the last month

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
I have written to the dev 2x in the last 3 weeks and received no response ... I'm a little worried because he normally always responds! I really hope this wont get abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: Busted1201
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes