atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ok, PLEASE, tell it, you've been keeping me teased for days!
Ok, but then don't be disappointed !
I will try not to make it too long (and I will help me a bit with google translate, it is not right that I write it in Italian). So, a few years ago with my wife we were looking for the second child. After almost 15 years of marriage and being almost forty, the "push" is not that of two boys.
To help us, the gynecologist prescribed hormones for my wife (yes, like in the movies) and she taught us to have sex on specific times and days. Women who take hormones to get pregnant have mood swings and become more, how to say ... Sluts (at least, that's my experience)! In short, we started having sex only in the periods of better ovulation, also buying the Clearblue devices whom indicate the best moments. Always advised by the gynecologist (a woman), to have better performance we had to have fantasies and create spicy occasions of excitement (for example the HM adventure, the photos in the pool, the disco with my lady in "commando" ecc.). One night, while we were fucking and Arianna (not real name) was a bit "bored" I came up with the legendary phrase "think if there was another man watching us". I immediately noticed that the fantasy stimulated her, his pupils got bigger and she started panting.
The game was repeated in the following two days, raising the level a bit more and more, until I said, on the last night of ovulation, "if you are a good girl, next time I'll give you permission to fuck another male". BOOM. She had a sensational orgasm. I know these are phrases that all people say during sex, but saying them to a woman full of hormones can be dynamite. Since that moment my wife triggered the desire for sex and we fucked (a little) even in periods of low fertility, and she started told me her horny fantasies during sex, like "I like that client, he must have a big cock " or " if I give an handjob to my boss's husband do you mind, pig? " . Naturally at the end of the fuck, however, we said to each other "ok, these are just phrases to turn us on, we'll never do it".
One evening, a few days before the fertile period, to "drop the poker" while we were making love, I said "mmmm ... Why don't you come home some night after just having fucked? ..." And she, getting aroused "ohh .. What do you mean .. Come on say it, pig .. " " You come home with the evidence that you have cheated me ... " At that moment I can assure you that I saw her and felt her REALLY aroused, and she said in my ear "Yes, some nights I come home with my pussy full of someone else cum, I'll show you it dripping out... Mmmm... maybe I get banged after lunch, so I keep it I keep it for four hours ... "

(if You want GianKarlo I keep going after, I must go now)

GianKarlo

May 9, 2021
I will try not to make it too long (and I will help me a bit with google translate, it is not right that I write it in Italian). So, a few years ago with my wife we were looking for the second child. After almost 15 years of marriage and being almost forty, the "push" is not that of two boys.
To help us, the gynecologist prescribed hormones for my wife (yes, like in the movies) and she taught us to have sex on specific times and days. Women who take hormones to get pregnant have mood swings and become more, how to say ... Sluts (at least, that's my experience)! In short, we started having sex only in the periods of better ovulation, also buying the Clearblue devices whom indicate the best moments. Always advised by the gynecologist (a woman), to have better performance we had to have fantasies and create spicy occasions of excitement (for example the HM adventure, the photos in the pool, the disco with my lady in "commando" ecc.). One night, while we were fucking and Arianna (not real name) was a bit "bored" I came up with the legendary phrase "think if there was another man watching us". I immediately noticed that the fantasy stimulated her, his pupils got bigger and she started panting.
The game was repeated in the following two days, raising the level a bit more and more, until I said, on the last night of ovulation, "if you are a good girl, next time I'll give you permission to fuck another male". BOOM. She had a sensational orgasm. I know these are phrases that all people say during sex, but saying them to a woman full of hormones can be dynamite. Since that moment my wife triggered the desire for sex and we fucked (a little) even in periods of low fertility, and she started told me her horny fantasies during sex, like "I like that client, he must have a big cock " or " if I give an handjob to my boss's husband do you mind, pig? " . Naturally at the end of the fuck, however, we said to each other "ok, these are just phrases to turn us on, we'll never do it".
One evening, a few days before the fertile period, to "drop the poker" while we were making love, I said "mmmm ... Why don't you come home some night after just having fucked? ..." And she, getting aroused "ohh .. What do you mean .. Come on say it, pig .. " " You come home with the evidence that you have cheated me ... " At that moment I can assure you that I saw her and felt her REALLY aroused, and she said in my ear "Yes, some nights I come home with my pussy full of someone else cum, I'll show you it dripping out... Mmmm... maybe I get banged after lunch, so I keep it I keep it for four hours ... "

OH. MY. GOD.
Man, sorry if i say this, but from the middle of your story i'm reading with one hand!!
In a few lines you have put:
exhibitionism,
pregnancy,
cheating and maybe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wait for the ending now. Cross my fingers and sorry if I tell you:
Sorry man, don't get angry :love: . I love you!

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
OH. MY. GOD.
Man, sorry if i say this, but from the middle of your story i'm reading with one hand!!
In a few lines you have put:
exhibitionism,
pregnancy,
cheating and maybe
I wait for the ending now. Cross my fingers and sorry if I tell you:
Sorry man, don't get angry :love: . I love you!
Ah ah ah, amico, don't worry, I know your kinks well, they are a bit mine. You will be disappointed. As soon as I will be inspired I'll write the final ;)

Reactions: GianKarlo

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020

[/QUOTE

Hello GianKarlo, go with the second part. I really can't make it shorter, and honestly I like that you are arousedl by my real adventure.

After the very good fucking, my wife looked at me with her amused look, which she has sometimes, when she thinks of something funny. Not excited, or slutty, just the look of the little girl that she is thinking about a joke.
Ten minuts after she was on the phone with her best friend, I heard them giggling amused. They were planning something, the two bitches ... The next day she woke up very early, before me, telling me that she had forgotten an important meeting. She greeted me again before leaving, wondering how she looked on her dress. She had worn her blue office suit, but with some minor changes: under the jacket not the usual white shirt but directly a black lace bra, and the the skirt pulled a little higher thanks to a small black belt, instead of a little above the knee it was now mid-thigh. "Wow, you look great," I said, half asleep in bed. "Thanks, what do you think of panties? You never know that with this skirt someone will accidentally see them ..." And she pulled up her skirt making me notice a pair of pretty white panties. "Did you see them well? Are they okay?"
"sure tesoro, you wore slip of a virgin", I replied smiling. "Perfect ... See you tonight, amore ... Ah, I left a thing in the bathroom, don't worry, bacio". At 9, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. A Clearblue stick was placed on the sink, the one to check fertility. I took it in my hand and noticed the smiley face, the sign that at thher fertility was at top. I immediately thought about the sex of the evening, but a second after a doubt assailed me ... Why did she come out so sexy this morning? The DING of a whatsapp brought me back to reality, it was a photo of A. at the bar under her office, a selfie with her best friend Claudia and the bartender, him a little too close to Arianna, his hand was clearly on her ass... Her jacket was slightly open, a dark red nipple, covered only by the bra, peeked out... Text at the bottom of the photo said "See again at noon, for a spicy lunch!". Now I was full awake. I tried to call her, but she hung up and a text message said "meeting all day, our game continues, see tonight". Just before noon, another whatsapp arrived. It was a photo. Was the white panties in the bag, the writing at the bottom said "COMMANDO! So aroused.... Ciao Amore mio!!"
My brain exploded, now in my mind she was sitting in a chair at the bar, with the legs a little open... After 10 seconds she was in the back of the bar, standing but forced to 90 degrees, ,her bare belly on a coffee table, her blue skirt pulled up and her bra on the floor, next to the panties... Her little pussy hard banged by the barman... OK Rob, you've read too many erotic stories, stop it!

(my friend, I continue after dinner, I'm starving)

GianKarlo

May 9, 2021
otrebor, I thought you were teasing me a bit, but the "clearblue test" part in the bathroom convinced me that you are telling the truth. It is too peculiar to be invented, and only a woman's mind can think of such a revenge! This story is really exciting and I love the fact that is a real experience. Can't wait to read the end!

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am enjoying it so far but not enjoying Colin and Eric. Could we have our MC shoot the little cum wipes?

• Haha
Reactions: Busted1201

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Unlocked

Hello my Friends!
I want to share with you some new information about the development progress. At the moment more than 200 renderers are ready, and I'm almost done writing dialogs. In the new episode, you will meet new, interesting characters. I hope you like them =)
However, unfortunately, this time I did not have time to implement my plan for monthly updates. Therefore, the new episode will be released in its entirety, as it was before. Due to some problems, I did not have time to meet the schedule, and now there is no point in cutting the content into two parts. Perhaps I'll come back to this idea later.
I want to address you with another announcement. I know that I have a big problem with grammar and I really want to solve this problem. I'm looking for someone who can help me with proofreading the text. As a thank you, you will receive all the materials very first and absolutely free of charge. In addition to this, I am ready to include some of your ideas and scenes in the game, if I like them. If anyone is interested, write to me.
Thank you for your support, friends! =)
Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is there a way to contact him outside of Patreon?

I've done proofreading before so I might be able to help, but I'm not sure if this offer is exclusive to his patreons.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Unlocked

Hi my Friends!
Hi my Friends, I know you're already waiting for the new episode, but unfortunately, due to problems at my main job I'm a bit behind on my deadline. I've been running out of time lately.
However, Episode 10 is already more than 90 percent done and there will be four endings in the new episode =) I hope to have it released soon. I apologize for the wait.
I also want to thank DrKoon and RCF for responding to my request. In this regard I will gradually clean up the grammar in the game.
Thank you for your support, friends! I'm trying to get the update done as quickly as possible!

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Unlocked

Hi my Friends!
Hi my Friends, I know you're already waiting for the new episode, but unfortunately, due to problems at my main job I'm a bit behind on my deadline. I've been running out of time lately.
However, Episode 10 is already more than 90 percent done and there will be four endings in the new episode =) I hope to have it released soon. I apologize for the wait.
I also want to thank DrKoon and RCF for responding to my request. In this regard I will gradually clean up the grammar in the game.
Thank you for your support, friends! I'm trying to get the update done as quickly as possible!
I hope update is soon.

May 8, 2019

Unlocked

Hi my Friends!
I know you've been waiting for news about the new episode, so I hasten to tell you that I've almost finished the renders and wrote all the dialogues.
There are over 400 renders ready at this point. From the looks of it, this will be the biggest episode of all. However, due to the fact that several story branches will converge in this update, (recall that there will be four endings), it may be of varying lengths for different players.
Also in the new episode will appear a few new characters, as well as you may meet someone from the beginning of the game.=) (I specifically try not to post renderings where spoilers may be contained.)
In any case, I'm alive and well, the work is in full swing. I'm trying my best to get the new episode out as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding friends!

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017

Unlocked

Hi my Friends!
I know you've been waiting for news about the new episode, so I hasten to tell you that I've almost finished the renders and wrote all the dialogues.
There are over 400 renders ready at this point. From the looks of it, this will be the biggest episode of all. However, due to the fact that several story branches will converge in this update, (recall that there will be four endings), it may be of varying lengths for different players.
Also in the new episode will appear a few new characters, as well as you may meet someone from the beginning of the game.=) (I specifically try not to post renderings where spoilers may be contained.)
In any case, I'm alive and well, the work is in full swing. I'm trying my best to get the new episode out as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding friends!
This was on june 8? Means he should be ready to release soon now. :love:

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes