sinik13

Mar 30, 2019
cant wait for next update already ahhaha love this game awesomely made! hope she get to cheat on him soon ( without telling him ofc)

Reactions: atrebor68

DrKoon

Dec 12, 2018

I started front he begining and replayed a couple of different paths, but I always get errors in chapter 9 about "talk to someone in ch7"... Any hints or fixes? Guter Reiter ?
Getting the same, but not on every playthrough. Must be some choice you make and route you take that's causing this.

An Exception occured:
It's line 186 in ep_9.rpy
"if talk_jeff_ep_7:"
NameError: name 'talk_jeff_ep7' is not defined

P.S.: It's when you take the laundry chores for her.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
My 2 cent. I LOVE this game 'cause it's very similar to some personal real experiences. A few years ago, when my wife and I wanted to have a baby, we tried to spice up a little our sex life. For example, the scene in the park is some similar to a real experience we had in a outdoor pool. But was when my wife started taking hormones (to get pregnant) that she got really "horny".
One day (I'm not describing now it because it's long), she did something that REALLY seems carry out from an adult game. It's all in our brain, if you touch the right chords, exciting can rise to maximum. Sometimes there is no need for cheating when is enough the idea of be cheated...

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
My 2 cent. I LOVE this game 'cause it's very similar to some personal real experiences. A few years ago, when my wife and I wanted to have a baby, we tried to spice up a little our sex life. For example, the scene in the park is some similar to a real experience we had in a outdoor pool. But was when my wife started taking hormones (to get pregnant) that she got really "horny".
One day (I'm not describing now it because it's long), she did something that REALLY seems carry out from an adult game. It's all in our brain, if you touch the right chords, exciting can rise to maximum. Sometimes there is no need for cheating when is enough the idea of be cheated...
(unless Guter should know, in private, as an idea for his future quest. I can assure that I have had one of the worst/exciting moments of my married life)

redhatter

May 24, 2017
Games decent Nicoles character model is really good, I like the scenes we have up to now and where the story is heading.

But the MC's model is god awful. A faceless MC where the camera doesn't show his face would make this game so much better it makes the game a lot less appealing when you got to play as someone who looks like cancer patient that hasn't shaved his beard yet.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an un
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 173, in script call
    call episode_9 from _call_episode_9
  File "game/episodes/episode_9/ep_9.rpy", line 581, in script call
    call flashback_5 from _call_flashback_5
  File "game/flashbacks/flashback_5/fl_5.rpy", line 22, in script
    if forgive_jeff_ep7:
  File "game/flashbacks/flashback_5/fl_5.rpy", line 22, in <module>
    if forgive_jeff_ep7:
NameError: name 'forgive_jeff_ep7' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if forgive_jeff_ep7:
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\eg_ep9-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\eg_ep9-win\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\eg_ep9-win\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if forgive_jeff_ep7:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EG Ep.9
Sat Apr 17 13:37:37 2021

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an un
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if forgive_jeff_ep7:
    if forgive_jeff_ep7:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if forgive_jeff_ep7:
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\eg_ep9-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\eg_ep9-win\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\royst\OneDrive\Desktop\eg_ep9-win\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if forgive_jeff_ep7:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EG Ep.9
Sat Apr 17 13:37:37 2021
Swordsman, what's this game ?

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/391423_SigLuckyMark.gif

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I made a few comments in my review at https://f95zone.to/threads/exciting-games-ep-9-guter-reiter.65740/br-reviews which i could not prove there coz it was not possible to upload images there. So i do that here.

I quote my comment:
- Nicole has a really special look with those big blue eyes, slightly more distanced then usual. But by using the SAME model and SAME HEAD SHAPE by ALL the female characters, the impact of the main female character is reduced. (...) have a careful look at ALL the other women who appeared till Ep9 and you will see what i mean. They should not all look like clones of the Li. At least move those eyes closer to each other by the other women, man

And here is the proof :

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I made a few comments in my review at https://f95zone.to/threads/exciting-games-ep-9-guter-reiter.65740/br-reviews which i could not prove there coz it was not possible to upload images there. So i do that here.

I quote my comment:
- Nicole has a really special look with those big blue eyes, slightly more distanced then usual. But by using the SAME model and SAME HEAD SHAPE by ALL the female characters, the impact of the main female character is reduced. (...) have a careful look at ALL the other women who appeared till Ep9 and you will see what i mean. They should not all look like clones of the Li. At least move those eyes closer to each other by the other women, man

And here is the proof :
Damn, you're not wrong! This is lazy work, even though i don't like any of the other female characters.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes