ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
got this during/after the empty car scene, and yes I started a new game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get a game crash at the empty car also. I did start a new game as well.
The game has a bad habit of setting variables inside of conditions, and not setting them if a condition is not met.

Restarting does not fix this crash, as it is assuming that you went to the post office and not the laundry (if you go to the laundry, variables such as forgive_jeff_ep7 are never set)

Reactions: cold_arctus

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Dev said multiple times that you, as the MC, will have every chance to avoid the wife sleeping with others, you'll be able to play the whole game with the wife fucking only MC if you want to
Also this game isn't ntr per se (not even netorase since there's no humiliation component), more like sharing (or swinging i guess)
Well a lot of the choices are very pointless so far they almost all lead to the same thing happening plus MC seems to kind of act like a cuck to me. At least the renders look good.
If you say in episode 6 that you want to see lesbian sex (note : you do not say you want to see Nikki have lesbian sex) you then get a photo sent to you of Nikki and Sarah kissing in this episode. You then spend two hours wondering what she is doing before she comes home drunk. When you ask her about it, she just says it is a secret. (By choosing this option I expected that Nikki would end up with another woman, I just have issues with the way it is done)
In theory she has just cheated on you as you never talked with her about it or gave permission for her to do anything with Sarah. From his thoughts he is OK (or even happy) with what she may be doing, so it seems even if they haven't made an agreement it seems she can do whatever she wants.
Then you have her deciding how much Eric and Colin can hit on her when you are not present. (No choice for no touching at all, avoiding playing twister, or them trying to peek when she is in the shower)
This is why I am wary of multi protagonist games.

Maybe I am wanting a different sort of Exciting Game. I have no issue with her possibly doing certain things with others when you are together as a couple, but this episode is mainly about her without the MC.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Exciting Games [Ep. 8] Guter Reiter

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.80 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 119 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 102 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Really appreciate the work. Will you be releasing the updated version soon

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
Feb 5, 2020
Since when going into a game thread (and i mean for any kind of game) and ask for information about said game a crime?
If one can post in English then one can read the OP and tags and 90% understand the context of the game. Some however insist on posting questions when the answers are so obviously in the above mentioned. I question their motive.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
This game is not as "Exciting" game like its title.
A proper sex life of a married couple.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
This game is not as "Exciting" game like its title.
A proper sex life of a married couple.
Uhmmm... A lot of couple don't play some exciting experience... I did (with my wife), but I think that the major part of couple don't ;-)

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Just played the game until the first BJ between the wife and M/C. So far I'm not impressed. The story sounded intriguing which is why I downloaded and tried it. The Engrish still needs work. The spelling is spot on, but the tenses and words used are a bit off. The models are a bit strange in parts like the model in the pole dance studio that was a common DAZ model that looks like Asian eyes were slapped on. The wife's breasts need work too they look like she has had a bd implant job. Thankfully the models are of a more normal proportion (No ridiculously big asses or titties). Finally the writing is the worst part of what I have played so far. It reads like a toddler's learn to read book, "See Dick fuck his wife as Jane sucks his cock after..."

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hi Friends, thank you for your feedbacks! I know about the bugs, but the other day my PC power supply said “goodbye”. In the next few days I will replace it and continue working. I apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
While the update is good, one thing I don't like is how she got her pussy shaved. If it was a choice then it's fine, but it was basically forced upon us wether we like it or not. Many people aren't really a fan of clean shaven pussy. A tough trimmed one looks more natural and "mature" and has a more "wife" feel to it.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes