Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Changelog:
Episode 9
More than 340 new renders
Game size reduced
Minor changes
It is advisable to start playing from Episode 6 or earlier. I found a critical bug in Episode 7 that could break the game in Episode 9.
-------------------------------
Hello my Friends, I finally finished working on Episode 9.
First of all, I have reduced the size of the game for your convenience. Secondly, I want to try switching to monthly updates. The updates will get smaller, but maybe I'll feel more comfortable working that way. Anyway, let's consider this an experiment. If something goes wrong I will go back to the old update format.
Again, I want to thank you for your support! It motivates me a lot!
Enjoy the game and I'll be waiting for your feedback and suggestions.
Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
First time I am seeing this game, I am curious but what does “alpha cuckold” mean?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Cool update, but there was a lot of errors. Started a new game, so wasn't from an old save. But this latest update had so many errors in it. Hopefully that all gets hotfixed soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But otherwise, still loving this game. Awesome work. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Busted1201
May 8, 2019
Another great update again :) It is really hard to build up the tension in a game. Guter, with his choice of words and render angles, can achieve that. Although English is not his native language, you can understand that he is a good story writer. We can see every emotion of the characters and they do not easily leave their characteristics to a side and live the moment. They know what they are, they know what is waiting for them. They are not an idiot or stupid. They do not say "What are you doing!" but instead, "What am I doing". But it's a rhetorical question. They already know in what situation they are. And I really like that Guter is a man of his words. He said that he will not deal with any ntr content. And in this update, I was very pleased to see he kept his promise. So, how did I come that? Even when she was in the house being felt by Colin next to Eric, she was thinking of the MC. This shows us that she is in deep love with the MC. A small detail but a very important one. I really like the pace and I am sure there will be much more great content. Also, I realized that Nicole was not with her bag when she returned home :) I can't wait to see what happened between the janitor guy and Nicole. Remembering Guter said that ep 10 will be the turning point, it is very possible to see some actions between these two. I already imagined some scenarios. Keep up the great work!

Edit: Although I do not really have any bad comment about the game itself, I would like to talk about a point that annoyed me a little. I do not know why, up until now, the text window was not really annoying but in this update, it kinda seemed a bit bigger. I had to hide the text at some points because I was not able to see the frames properly. An option to change the size would be better. Besides that, everything looks good.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
First time I am seeing this game, I am curious but what does “alpha cuckold” mean?
Is a husband/boyfriend that agree to see his partner having sex with another man (not a bull) and dislike humiliation.
No NTR, yes occasionally cheating but with wife that tells everything he has done.
Please correct me if i'm wrong.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I know the game is slowburn but shouldn't it progress with each update? I found it much weaker than the other episodes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is a husband/boyfriend that agree to see his partner having sex with another man (not a bull) and dislike humiliation.
No NTR, yes occasionally cheating but with wife that tells everything he has done.
Please correct me if i'm wrong.
In the "alpha cuckold" the wife don't cheat never because the husband knows and give the permission (theorically is eager and excited) to see her fuck other men while he watch… no humiliation (that is "beta cuckold").
The "alpha cuckold" is the same thing of the "sharing" tag and similar to the "hotwife" tag, but in the last one there is a possibility that the wife fuck other men not in presence of the husband, but him give however the green light and then the wife tell him all the particulars or film the escapade for the husband.

Reactions: atrebor68
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes