EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is a husband/boyfriend that agree to see his partner having sex with another man (not a bull) and dislike humiliation.
No NTR, yes occasionally cheating but with wife that tells everything he has done.
Please correct me if i'm wrong.
If he finds any sexual enjoyment over the fact that the wife fucked someone else, it is NTR, Netorase to be exact, willing cuckoldry. Otherwise it's just being in an open relationship. The term alpha cuckold itself is contradictonary though, because being alpha and being a cuck doesn't work with each other.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Going forward I will only do HQ releases until someone request the MQ compression

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
Exciting Games-eg_ep9-win-HQCompressed
Original 588 Megs
crunched 243 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch.
Exciting Games-eg_ep9-win-MQCompressed
Original 588 Megs
crunched 132 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Guter Reiter

Guter Reiter if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Check my profile for unposted HQCompressed or request.

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If he finds any sexual enjoyment over the fact that the wife fucked someone else, it is NTR, Netorase to be exact, willing cuckoldry. Otherwise it's just being in an open relationship. The term alpha cuckold itself is contradictonary though, because being alpha and being a cuck doesn't work with each other.
NTR is a general term that can mean many things… Netorase is when is the MC that cucks other men fucking their wives/girlfriend.
Alpha cuckold is only an expression meaning that he is eager and excited to share his wife with other men, and he is not humiliated or forced to see this.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
NTR is a general term that can mean many things… Netorase is when is the MC that cucks other men fucking their wives/girlfriend.
Alpha cuckold is only an expression meaning that he is eager and excited to share his wife with other men, and he is not humiliated or forced to see this.
Netorase is willing cuckoldry, when the man wants her girlfriend/spouse/whatever to fuck with other man, and he gets off it.
What you described is Netori, when he does the cucking.
And again, alpha and cuckold does not go together, regardless of the stance. An alpha takes no shit and takes no enjoyment over some other taking what's theirs, hence why it's alpha, the one at the top of food chain. If someone does, even with their consent, that's not an alpha. It is one of the cases where there's no gray area, it's either black or white.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Reactions: nickzeik

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I don't think you have a choice by the way the male MC acts the guy weirdly gets off showing off his wife a lot of the choices seem pointless to me.
Dev said multiple times that you, as the MC, will have every chance to avoid the wife sleeping with others, you'll be able to play the whole game with the wife fucking only MC if you want to
Also this game isn't ntr per se (not even netorase since there's no humiliation component), more like sharing (or swinging i guess)

Reactions: Busted1201

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Dev said multiple times that you, as the MC, will have every chance to avoid the wife sleeping with others, you'll be able to play the whole game with the wife fucking only MC if you want to
Also this game isn't ntr per se (not even netorase since there's no humiliation component), more like sharing (or swinging i guess)
Well a lot of the choices are very pointless so far they almost all lead to the same thing happening plus MC seems to kind of act like a cuck to me. At least the renders look good.

Reactions: MadCore

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Well a lot of the choices are very pointless so far they almost all lead to the same thing happening plus MC seems to kind of act like a cuck to me. At least the renders look good.
Well, i haven't played this game yet (and i don't plan to until it will be near completion), i only took dev words for it
Hoping it will be true since i don't like sharing, so if we can make the wife stick with mc only it will be good for me, if not it will be for others to enjoy (y)

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well, i haven't played this game yet (and i don't plan to until it will be near completion), i only took dev words for it
Hoping it will be true since i don't like sharing, so if we can make the wife stick with mc only it will be good for me, if not it will be for others to enjoy (y)
I was kind of hoping for a cuckqueen thing were the wife gets off on the MC with other women, but i doubt that will happen with the way it is going right now.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I was kind of hoping for a cuckqueen thing were the wife gets off on the MC with other women, but i doubt that will happen with the way it is going right now.
from what i understand it basically the opposite situation, it will be the wife sleeping around with the husband permission (if the player wants to)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Why anybody would want to play this if they are not at least into sharing the wife is beyond me. It's not like there are just these on this forum.
Just Post anything with a Ntr Tag, and these lost Souls will start swarming in those Games like Moths in the Light, guess we need a Insect Exterminator here.
Since when going into a game thread (and i mean for any kind of game) and ask for information about said game a crime?

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Just checked out this game. Renders like made in 2016 year but the story is good

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes