D

Deleted member 1368141

I love this game...i hope there will be a unofficial renpy version of this game where we can see ntr content mean girl will get fucked by other dudes and old seniors

Reactions: huyalin123
May 8, 2019
I love this game...i hope there will be a unofficial renpy version of this game where we can see ntr content mean girl will get fucked by other dudes and old seniors
With the "MC's consent", the wife of the MC will have an affair with "other dudes and old seniors" already in this official version. What do you mean?

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
My two cents: Guther is a very good writer, I think he go for a slow, light NTR:
Wife street/bar light exhibition;
Wife new look (dress and shoes);
Wife hot professional photobook (first time wife public nude)
Wife new look (makeup and blonde hair);
Wife stripping for friends;
Wife stripping on stage for public;
Wife self masturbation and handjob/BJ for another man.
After this... Depends by the writer ;-)

It's a very promising game, love it!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
MAR 20, 2021 AT 10:56 PM

Hello my Friends!

I guess you've been waiting for the news! I had some difficulties, but now everything is fine, and I'm back to developing the game. And I have good news for you, the render is finished and I've started the final build of Episode 9. And hopefully in March I will be able to please you with this event)
As I promised, the episodes will continue to be released at least once every two months. I hope I can do this more often in the future.
I know you've probably been waiting for some hotter and bolder events in the game by now. And I want to talk to you about it. By my design, for the first nine to ten episodes, I wanted to smoothly develop the story to make it more logical and at least a little bit like reality. In a way, I'm just making my dream game. I'm too tired of games where one day the character is righteous and the next day he's sleeping with everyone else without any logic or meaning. I wanted to show how the characters came to this, what they felt and what they wanted. Anyway, it's just a matter of time before the fun part starts. Episode 10 will be the turning point.
And I remind you again, I'm always happy to get all of your advice and suggestions. I want you to enjoy this game! Thank you for your support, Friends!

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Looking forward regarding this "turning point". I hope it won't be sudden and the build up for it would be realistic. I don't mind if it even goes an extra episode as long as the pay off would be great and we'll executed.

Also, penetration wouldn't be required on the early sexual encounters. Many scenes would actually be hotter without any penetration, like for example just grinding on each other until climax or mutual masturbation, this sets it up for the wife to have another encounter with them, and will make us look forward to the next scenes with them as it gradually leads to penetration.

That being said, can't wait for the march update!

Last edited:

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
MAR 20, 2021 AT 10:56 PM

Hello my Friends!

I guess you've been waiting for the news! I had some difficulties, but now everything is fine, and I'm back to developing the game. And I have good news for you, the render is finished and I've started the final build of Episode 9. And hopefully in March I will be able to please you with this event)
As I promised, the episodes will continue to be released at least once every two months. I hope I can do this more often in the future.
I know you've probably been waiting for some hotter and bolder events in the game by now. And I want to talk to you about it. By my design, for the first nine to ten episodes, I wanted to smoothly develop the story to make it more logical and at least a little bit like reality. In a way, I'm just making my dream game. I'm too tired of games where one day the character is righteous and the next day he's sleeping with everyone else without any logic or meaning. I wanted to show how the characters came to this, what they felt and what they wanted. Anyway, it's just a matter of time before the fun part starts. Episode 10 will be the turning point.
And I remind you again, I'm always happy to get all of your advice and suggestions. I want you to enjoy this game! Thank you for your support, Friends!

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.
New AWAM ??

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
New AWAM ??
Don't even go there. This dev has consistently pushed updates every 1-2 months without fail. If he wants the story be a slow burn build up then it wont even feel that long since he updates regularly. AWAM takes AGES to update so while the slow buildup is good, it's the slow updates that make it frustrating.

This dev is consistent. So let him build it up and write his story as he wants to.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes