Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I enjoyed the update good build up looking forward to next one I am curious about this being basic version what would be entailed in the non basic version like does it have more of those ministories or some of the events that were mentioned to be coming up for the couple

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hey Reiter (are you German btw?), just stick to your original plan and ideas and create content you like and which you personally want to see in your game. Important is that you feel happy and proud about the scenes you create and not other people. However, please remember that you will never be able to please everyone and that there always will be people bitching about certain kinks and paths in the game. Trying to please everyone by "balancing" the content between vanilla and sharing/swinging/hotwifing/NTR fans led many games to get abandoned (example: The Tyrant).

From my own experience I only can advice you to keep the paths and branches as simple as possible otherwise your story/game will turn into a huge bowl of spaghetti full of inconsistencies across all paths/branches (=> see The Adventurous Couple). The more paths you add the more branches it will create later, and with that, more and more alternate scenes will be required with different dialogues reflecting all possible choice outcomes.

Take care.

/Cold
Thank you Friend for really good advice.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
is it different if we choose subway metro or bus for going to old man house?
if its not different, they could go to oldman with bus and back home with subway so we can see both scene ! again if it has no effect on future
btw just personal opinion
Hi Friend. If you've been paying attention, you've noticed that there is a difference in this choice. And there will be repercussions in the future. I don't give choices for nothing. I wrote about it in the FAQ.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I enjoyed the update good build up looking forward to next one I am curious about this being basic version what would be entailed in the non basic version like does it have more of those ministories or some of the events that were mentioned to be coming up for the couple
Hello Friend! Thanks for the feedback. But at the moment there is no difference in the versions. I don't have a lot of free time right now and I try to devote it only to the main plot.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Hello Friend! Thanks for the feedback. But at the moment there is no difference in the versions. I don't have a lot of free time right now and I try to devote it only to the main plot.
it's perfectly understandable and good practice what you are doing in developing this games main plot the renders are very good have you thought about setting up a subscribestar backup in case patreon platform goes down or they unilaterally decided content like adult games are not for their site

Reactions: Harmonyrose
May 8, 2019
I was waiting for deception,swinging,NTR,instead I only had repetitive marital sex (which became very boring after two or three times),It is not normal to see married people having sex.I'm sorry but I was expecting something different.
It is not like Guter was trying to fulfill your expectations and satisfy your needs lol. This game is not one of those fuckfest games you jerk off to 7/24. Besides, it is remarked in the Overview section that this game "WILL" contain (yo mama didn't teach you tenses?) "swinging and sharing". "NOT" deception or NTR. And here I am rehearsing the content of the game to an embecile while I said, "it's their problem if they do not even know how to read" in my previous comments smh. Some things will never change huh?

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
one question
when wife in the post office and after old man staring at her , guy named Sid coming forward
and the guy give him money!
isn't that guy write his number on the money?

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
This game is very very promising, I'll help you on Patreon! I love the slow slutting of the wife.
Did you plans a route with pregnancy ?
Hi Friend, thanks for the feedback and support! At this point, I haven't planned a pregnancy related to the main character yet. If it does show up, it will be closer to the end.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes