zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Some suggestions for the dev for potential characters the husband can choose for the wife to tease/have scenes with(not including the ones already seemed to be laid out/foreshadowed)

The father in law/father? (Father from either side is fine, but if it's the wife's father that would even be more taboo and the teasing and buildup for it would sound hot in theory but not sure if dev wants to explore incest in this game so maybe the father in law would be the safe option)

A really nice guy (the old neighbor might cover this but I feel he is more like a dirty old man since he took the panties after all. a scene with a genuinely nice dude who helps the couple in some way with genuinely good intentions and the couple decides to reward him with something he has only fantasized about until then. If he is an old virgin that would even make it better.

Homeless man (the couple walking into a random alley and finds a random homeless man and naughty ideas come to mind)

A fat virgin (can be merged with the nice guy virgin as well but can also be separate. Personally, Just the idea of people who normally can't get the chance to "taste" someone as hot as the wife then her giving them the oppurtunity to is something I find really kinky.)

That's for my suggestions for now. Looking forward to more content from this game as it really looks like right up my alley.

Will start subbing next month and I guess I can share the same post there so he can see it as well.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Interesting ideas, but...
The father in law/father? (Father from either side is fine, but if it's the wife's father that would even be more taboo and the teasing and buildup for it would sound hot in theory but not sure if dev wants to explore incest in this game so maybe the father in law would be the safe option)
The dev can't do this while on Patreon as it would be a direct violation of their guidelines for Adult-Only Creations -- and Patreon has a "zero tolerance" policy on the matter. Incest content includes direct relationships, and adoptive / guardian relationships per Patreon. Also, any "official" unofficial patches to circumvent these guidelines are extremely risky. Even if it's hosted offsite elsewhere, Patreon could revoke the dev's page on their platform permanently. Just throwing that out there just in case GR is unaware and inadvertently runs afoul of Patreon's Trust & Safety Team. Besides, there's many other areas to explore besides incest such as those you've suggested, right? ^^

Reactions: Guter Reiter

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Some suggestions for the dev for potential characters the husband can choose for the wife to tease/have scenes with(not including the ones already seemed to be laid out/foreshadowed)

A really nice guy (the old neighbor might cover this but I feel he is more like a dirty old man since he took the panties after all. a scene with a genuinely nice dude who helps the couple in some way with genuinely good intentions and the couple decides to reward him with something he has only fantasized about until then. If he is an old virgin that would even make it better.

Homeless man (the couple walking into a random alley and finds a random homeless man and naughty ideas come to mind)

A fat virgin (can be merged with the nice guy virgin as well but can also be separate. Personally, Just the idea of people who normally can't get the chance to "taste" someone as hot as the wife then her giving them the oppurtunity to is something I find really kinky.)

That's for my suggestions for now. Looking forward to more content from this game as it really looks like right up my alley.

Will start subbing next month and I guess I can share the same post there so he can see it as well.
Hello Friend! Thank you for your feedback. I like your ideas, I will definitely take them into consideration. I already have some things planned for the future ) However, there will be no incest because of "problems with the law".

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Honestly I'm kind of tired of the whole old guy, homeless guy, ugly fat guy, etc that these type of games like to use. Never was into that and didn't see the appeal of it. Just tired of the same ol' characters in every type of game like this. Would much rather prefer attractive normal males than the typical unappealing ones that are in every game like this.

I mean, I'm all for the husband wanting to share his wife with other men and such, but I didn't think he would want to degrade her by making her take it from the filth of the city. Nikki is a classy lady, she deserves prime meat, not bottom of the barrel. Just hoping the husband has a little more respect for Nikki to not make her sink that low. That's just my opinion though. I just don't want to see this game become yet another of the same games that are already out there with the same typical characters.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
..........What? There's no way your a real person
I'm bored of having sex with my wife and I will see other married people having sex? are you a little ones? Αnd that after years of marriage you either catch your ass or your wife's do not feel different.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm bored of having sex with my wife and I will see other married people having sex? are you a little ones? Αnd that after years of marriage you either catch your ass or your wife's do not feel different.
I can barely understand what your trying to convey, and none of it has any relevance to what I quoted at all.

Reactions: Back

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
That is because you have not mutual dreams. You are not sharing nothing with each other, beside cold bed and every day routine

You do not see what means thrill of wish sharing. Your bad ! You are booooring, mister !

May 8, 2019
Well... I'm bored with seeing you and your "broken" no, no! "SPLINTERED" English in this thread. Why don't you make us a favor and go back to wherever you come from and not come again?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Honestly I'm kind of tired of the whole old guy, homeless guy, ugly fat guy, etc that these type of games like to use. Never was into that and didn't see the appeal of it. Just tired of the same ol' characters in every type of game like this. Would much rather prefer attractive normal males than the typical unappealing ones that are in every game like this.

I mean, I'm all for the husband wanting to share his wife with other men and such, but I didn't think he would want to degrade her by making her take it from the filth of the city. Nikki is a classy lady, she deserves prime meat, not bottom of the barrel. Just hoping the husband has a little more respect for Nikki to not make her sink that low. That's just my opinion though. I just don't want to see this game become yet another of the same games that are already out there with the same typical characters.
The thing with this is that there are also already lots of game that feature this and most of them devolve into NTR territory.

If the bull is "prime meat" and is very attractive, there's always the risk of getting ntred. Hot young stud/Big Black Cock etc and the wife ends up falling in love with the bull and gets stolen from the MC which a lot of ntr games do, albeit there are also stories with the opposite as well with a dirty old man stealing the wife.

The kink with unattractive/virgin/old men is that the thought of people like them who normally don't have a chance to fck someone as sexy as the wife and the wife herself is giving them the chance to. That's what makes it hot for me at least.

Also I prefer if she gets hotwife'd to multiple people, not the same person multiple times. one to two times is fine, more than three times comes close to ntr territory for me because all these sexual encounters should not have anything attached. If the guy is attractive and has sexual encounters with the wife regularly, that hits too close to NTR. A lot of Japanese cuckold VNs like to do this, which kills my boner (the marina series and Mayumi report).

For me unattached, only sexual encounters with the wife is the best way to share her.

Hotocochoro

Aug 4, 2018
Please consider a transparency option for the text boxes and maybe even hide button that hides the UI, making it easier for android and mouse only players.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harmonyrose

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The thing with this is that there are also already lots of game that feature this and most of them devolve into NTR territory.

If the bull is "prime meat" and is very attractive, there's always the risk of getting ntred. Hot young stud/Big Black Cock etc and the wife ends up falling in love with the bull and gets stolen from the MC which a lot of ntr games do, albeit there are also stories with the opposite as well with a dirty old man stealing the wife.

The kink with unattractive/virgin/old men is that the thought of people like them who normally don't have a chance to fck someone as sexy as the wife and the wife herself is giving them the chance to. That's what makes it hot for me at least.

Also I prefer if she gets hotwife'd to multiple people, not the same person multiple times. one to two times is fine, more than three times comes close to ntr territory for me because all these sexual encounters should not have anything attached. If the guy is attractive and has sexual encounters with the wife regularly, that hits too close to NTR. A lot of Japanese cuckold VNs like to do this, which kills my boner (the marina series and Mayumi report).

For me unattached, only sexual encounters with the wife is the best way to share her.
I don't see the risk of NTR if the person is attractive. Take Deliverance for example. Katherine is having sex with multiple attractive partners, yet is still completely in love with her husband the whole time without any signs of wanting to leave him. Same goes for The Adventurous Couple. Anne has sex with tons of attractive males, yet still stays with her husband and loves him. Just cause someone is attractive doesn't mean they are going to automatically steal your girl. The love between your partner and the joy of sharing the experience is what keeps her with you. These other people are just sex toys to her, while you're her husband that lets her enjoy them.

As for the unattractive lot, well, this isn't a corruption game. You're not trying to turn your wife into a slut who's going to be jerking off hobos in an alley for her cum fix lol. You're just trying to broaden her sexual experiences by sharing her with others. In Nikki's shoes, I'm sure she isn't going to enjoy her husband suggesting she have sex with some ugly fat guy, or an old man, or a hobo. Like I mentioned, you're not trying to corrupt her, you want her to enjoy the experience, not degrade her and turn her off.

I guess it's to each their own. I'd rather give Nikki something that she will enjoy, instead of something that degrades her. Just my opinion is all. I like the game still, we'll just have to see what direction the author wants to take it. :)

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I don't see the risk of NTR if the person is attractive. Take Deliverance for example. Katherine is having sex with multiple attractive partners, yet is still completely in love with her husband the whole time without any signs of wanting to leave him. Same goes for The Adventurous Couple. Anne has sex with tons of attractive males, yet still stays with her husband and loves him. Just cause someone is attractive doesn't mean they are going to automatically steal your girl. The love between your partner and the joy of sharing the experience is what keeps her with you. These other people are just sex toys to her, while you're her husband that lets her enjoy them.

As for the unattractive lot, well, this isn't a corruption game. You're not trying to turn your wife into a slut who's going to be jerking off hobos in an alley for her cum fix lol. You're just trying to broaden her sexual experiences by sharing her with others. In Nikki's shoes, I'm sure she isn't going to enjoy her husband suggesting she have sex with some ugly fat guy, or an old man, or a hobo. Like I mentioned, you're not trying to corrupt her, you want her to enjoy the experience, not degrade her and turn her off.

I guess it's to each their own. I'd rather give Nikki something that she will enjoy, instead of something that degrades her. Just my opinion is all. I like the game still, we'll just have to see what direction the author wants to take it. :)

Adventurous Couple is actually one of the examples I'd like to bring up since the wife allowing to sleep with the husband's best friend (Michael? The tattooed hunk guy, been a while since I played) resulted in NTR. At least that's what happened in my playthru. She slept with him secretly and never told the husband so that is cheating for me. Same with the father in law. Actually, in my playththrough despite the husband's consent, the wife sleeps around with other men without telling him if he doesn't ask, so that is straight up NTR for me.

Which reduced my enjoyment for that particular game.

But yes I do agree that Deliverance is the perfect example of how wife sharing should work in games. Lots of fun outside sex, but Kat stays loyal to you no matter what, and haves sex for other men for the pleasure of both couples, not just hers. Definitely one of my fave ongoing games so far outside of this one.

However I dont exactly agree with how you think of her sexual partners tho. The ones she chosen to have sex so far are mostly assholes and scumbags, and the only one who actually was nice, attractive and deserved her was MC's missing buddy.
So in the end, the fear of being NTRed isn't there as well since she perceives these men in a negative light anyway, which is "unattractive" in a way, and still fits with my criteria so that's why I enjoyed it.

Regardless, I agree that it's each of their own personal kinks. And it will depend on which direction the dev decides to take this. An option for both would be nice, to appeal to both sides.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Adventurous Couple is actually one of the examples I'd like to bring up since the wife allowing to sleep with the husband's best friend (Michael? The tattooed hunk guy, been a while since I played) resulted in NTR. At least that's what happened in my playthru. She slept with him secretly and never told the husband so that is cheating for me. Same with the father in law. Actually, in my playththrough despite the husband's consent, the wife sleeps around with other men without telling him if he doesn't ask, so that is straight up NTR for me.

Which reduced my enjoyment for that particular game.
Oof, yeah that never happened to me when I played that game. She never cheated (slept with anyone behind my back) and she never slept with the father in law at all lol. I guess it all boils down to the choices you make that lead you to that scenario. Mine was a loving sharing path, even some swinging together as well.

But yeah in the end, I hope we are given a choice at least with this game on what partners we wish for Nicole to have. This way it can appeal to both sides like you mentioned. :)

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes