ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
By the way, I didn't played this game and not willing to do it because I'm not into any type of cucking on the receiving end or sharing with males. If it is netori, i'm all for it.
According to the developer notes you can chose not to let Nicole have sex with other men (hopeful you will still get a lot of content).
I am willing to give it a go at the moment (I am OK with most of the planned fetishes except the cuck stuff)

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
It looks like he added new variables. I advise going back to the start and skipping through to get all your choices right.
I am playing it as a new game. I have downloaded the compressed version.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 437, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\eg_ep8_basic-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 429, in save
raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EG Ep.8 Basic
Thu Feb 11 12:25:42 2021

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
JokerLeader ... mate I really appreciate that you are one passionate game compressor, but this time you took it too far ... your compressed version is soo bad in image quality it´s killing the fun ... please dont over-do/-compress the images ... from lazy bones dev´s png´s to lossless jpg/webp is perfectly fine and compressed enough ;)

Last edited:

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
maybe her corruption is too slow. I think we all came here for that, but I feel disappointed because it evolves very little with each update.

I don't say that the character construction is wrong, I say that the game needs more focus on that. I agree that the couple needs to maintain the connection, have sex, but they do not need that to happen in such detail with each update.

I think you should focus more on making Nicole a hotwife \ cuckqueen \ swinger, etc. How to do this? Instead of just one ntr content per update, try 2.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
According to the developer notes you can chose not to let Nicole have sex with other men (hopeful you will still get a lot of content).
I am willing to give it a go at the moment (I am OK with most of the planned fetishes except the cuck stuff)
By seeing all the comments, i think this game is more into netorase content compare to netori. I think there is negligible netori in this game. So, i'm gonna pass. Sure there is vanilla content, but i prefer to play exclusive vanilla content games compare to "optional" vanilla games.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes