acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Thank you Friend, you helped me a lot.
Most of the comments of the thread are already discussing NTR,
if you remove the tag ¡¡¡this is gonna be a shitshow!!! :ROFLMAO:

Besides, lets be serious here, the NTR guys are exactly the kind of audience that you are looking with this game, so taken out the NTR tag will actually be bad for you, while at the same time you will be bating normal players to a game that they will otherwise avoid, and then of course come to this thread and complain.

May 8, 2019
Most of the comments of the thread are already discussing NTR,
if you remove the tag ¡¡¡this is gonna be a shitshow!!! :ROFLMAO:

Besides, lets be serious here, the NTR guys are exactly the kind of audience that you are looking with this game, so taken out the NTR tag will actually be bad for you, while at the same time you will be bating normal players to a game that they will otherwise avoid, and then of course come to this thread and complain.
NTR discussion will never end. NTR is being discussed even in games that have no relevance to the topic at all. Besides, he is not looking for NTR audience. As I said, there is a difference between "Netorare" and "Netorase". The Dev has the right to remove NTR/cheating tags. As in this forum, NTR mostly refers to the games that have beta MC, cuckolded husbands, etc... But removing the swinging tag may increase the chance of people skipping the game. Even though, the picture of the thread is a woman standing with stockings between 3 men. The dev explained in the "Overview section" that the game has swinging/sharing options. And In the developer notes, it is explained further. If they do not know how to read or do not have the capacity to understand that this game includes swinging/sharing options, it is their problem. I am tired of seeing the devs explaining to the audience what their intention is, in the comments. He showed that there will not be any beta MC/cheating wife. Which gives him the right to remove NTR tag.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I have a question to the guys who played the update vol. 8.
Does the update include only one day or more days to play?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Man I wish this guy would get more supporters so he can keep developing the game.

I want to share it to some swinging/cuckold/hotwifing community for a more wider exposure but I feel like it needs to have at least 1 sex scene first (not the husband), before we can share it to them.

Gameplay is easy enough with just clicking so even first timers in this media should consume the content.

If they like it the dev can get a lot of backers.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
really good update, guter reiter spoiled us with 7 episodes before. dude is a hard worker and need more subs

Reactions: ant007

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I know.... But I mean epi. 8.
Plays this epi. Only for one day or two days?
For the moment the Dev make only 1 day each 2 months (300-350 renders each 2 months)… i'm hoping that in the future will be 2 days each 2 months (600-700 renders each 2 months)

MisterG

Dec 7, 2017
Considering the fact that "Guter Reiter" currently has 31 patreons and only from $11.50+ you get the current version a week after release, the number of people who have the current version should be quite small.

Unfortunately, we will have to be patient.

Cheers,
MisterG

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes