X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
I played this game but she is not having sex with anyone else only her husband...any walkthrouh pls

May 8, 2019
Tbh, this and the babysitters from T4boo are my favorite games in this forum. While giving the player the chance to explore swinging (or let's say sharing), the wife of mc stays loyal. It is really hard to wait for those two boys from the football game to bang the wife of mc, but there is no need to rush. It is really sad to see the passive thread of this game while dozens of people still support and comment on milky city smh.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Tbh, this and the babysitters from T4boo are my favorite games in this forum. While giving the player the chance to explore swinging (or let's say sharing), the wife of mc stays loyal. It is really hard to wait for those two boys from the football game to bang the wife of mc, but there is no need to rush. It is really sad to see the passive thread of this game while dozens of people still support and comment on milky city smh.
Don't worry.. This thread will be more popular, once the update comes out and people who will play this game the first time.
It's already end of the month...
I can't wait any longer... For the update

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
They're both really great games, waiting for new updates though is the hardest part.

Reactions: Busted1201
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes