May 8, 2019
They're both really great games, waiting for new updates though is the hardest part.
Exactly. Yet, it is these games that are not appreciated. Well... people just want to see their kink in a game and fap to it skipping the text. There are other games that are sharing/ntr centered. But almost none of them has a built-up story. Some do not even make sense. There are games that consist of 100 words repeating one after another in the story lol. Well... I hope both devs continue their games but seeing the current situation, they will abandon the games imo.

Reactions: Busted1201

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Tbh, this and the babysitters from T4boo are my favorite games in this forum. While giving the player the chance to explore swinging (or let's say sharing), the wife of mc stays loyal. It is really hard to wait for those two boys from the football game to bang the wife of mc, but there is no need to rush. It is really sad to see the passive thread of this game while dozens of people still support and comment on milky city smh.
I agree with you!
I'll add also the game "Deliverance", where MC's wife stay faithful and fuck other men only for the happiness of both (husband and wife).
Indeed in the game "Babysitters" (one of my favourites) there is the possibility that MC's wife cheat him, in fact if you have negative relation points with her, she could blowjob her boss, starting a cheating path.

Reactions: ant007

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Awesome.... But it will take days till we find a Hero.
Because for the moment the game is not so popular.
Maybe it is because of the NTR tag.
Deliverance's has a complete sharing route where MC is basically an alpha cuck, and that does not have a NTR tag.
As long as the wife only has sex with someone after receiving MC's permission or agreement, I think the tag is misleading and should have sharing and swinging tags instead.
I think there would be less confusion if NTR meant unwilling cuckoldry.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Maybe it is because of the NTR tag.
Deliverance's has a complete sharing route where MC is basically an alpha cuck, and that does not have a NTR tag.
As long as the wife only has sex with someone after receiving MC's permission or agreement, I think the tag is misleading and should have sharing and swinging tags instead.
I think there would be less confusion if NTR meant unwilling cuckoldry.
Agree with you !

NT R is misleading extrem a lot of people.
Here on this side.
For me Hotwife/stag, swinging or cuckold stuff has nothing to do with NTR.
I would never play a game with real ntr or include a beta loser MC....
We have not enough tags here on this side.

May 8, 2019
I agree with you!
I'll add also the game "Deliverance", where MC's wife stay faithful and fuck other men only for the happiness of both (husband and wife).
Indeed in the game "Babysitters" (one of my favourites) there is the possibility that MC's wife cheat him, in fact if you have negative relation points with her, she could blowjob her boss, starting a cheating path.
Yes! Deliverance is a perfect game but it is not my favorite as the story does not really attract me. In babysitters, there is a cheating path but the wife still loves her husband very much. There was only a blowjob for her boss but it was not because she wanted to give him a blowjob. It was blackmail from her boss. In the cheating path, when they agreed to swing, we can see that the wife does not really want to cheat at all. Because she did not want to swallow. But in the loving path, she agreed to swallow because she was very happy at that moment because her husband was with her and she was happy to share that moment. The cheating path is not really ntr I would say. If it were, we would not have the chance to reject John. And I think T4boo will not focus on the ntr much but I would say on sharing route. And I am sure that there will not be any breakup/cuckold ending in the game.

Reactions: Claudio83

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yes! Deliverance is a perfect game but it is not my favorite as the story does not really attract me. In babysitters, there is a cheating path but the wife still loves her husband very much. There was only a blowjob for her boss but it was not because she wanted to give him a blowjob. It was blackmail from her boss. In the cheating path, when they agreed to swing, we can see that the wife does not really want to cheat at all. Because she did not want to swallow. But in the loving path, she agreed to swallow because she was very happy at that moment because her husband was with her and she was happy to share that moment. The cheating path is not really ntr I would say. If it were, we would not have the chance to reject John. And I think T4boo will not focus on the ntr much but I would say on sharing route. And I am sure that there will not be any breakup/cuckold ending in the game.
Indeed i have played both routes, but i prefer the non-cheating path, where the MC and the wife are happy and excited to explore the swinging/hotwifing/cuckold lifestyle… for cuckold is intended the alpha obviously, where the husband is happy and excited to see other men fuck his wife.
In Deliverance the story is fantastic and a bit odd, i prefer the normal life of every day! :)

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hello Friends, thank you all for your feedback. I want to ask your advice. Do I have the right to remove the NTR tag in this game. Or will it be cheating? After all, I do not consider my game about NTR. Because there is no deception or betrayal and beta MC. Or am I wrong? This question has plagued me since the first release...

• Angry
Reactions: acondo
May 2, 2020
Hello Friends, thank you all for your feedback. I want to ask your advice. Do I have the right to remove the NTR tag in this game. Or will it be cheating? After all, I do not consider my game about NTR. Because there is no deception or betrayal and beta MC. Or am I wrong? This question has plagued me since the first release...
Isn't it actually Netorase instead of Netorare? I think the swinging tag would fit better.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
hallo Guter Reiter,

I dont no..where the game will go for you.
If Nicole or the MC cheats then you need a cheating Tag/ if he will share Nicole with other guys or woman you need a swinging Tag......if she will leave the MC with her lover for example you need a NTR Tag.
so simple for me :D

May 8, 2019
I think that you can remove the NTR tag because there are so many people that hate NTR in this forum. Yet we can even say it has become a meme asking "is NTR avoidable?". But if you are planning an ntr/cuckold path, the tag can stay. But is it safe to ask that you do not plan to add NTR at all? Because I can clearly say that the MC is going to be Alpha always and just get his wife to experience new things. In that case, you can remove the NTR and cheating paths. Let me make this clear: If MC allows her wife to sleep with another man than him, it does not count cheating. But if the wife plays around behind the MC even though they experienced swinging etc., it does count cheating. In the end, the wife either tells the MC or not. If she tells that she slept with other men, it portrays, in a way, the MC as a beta male. If she does not then it is Netorare. The word "Netorare" is important here because it refers to an affair behind MC's back. That janitor guy from the gym is a kind of blackmailer I think? I mean if you plan to continue that path without MC's consent, it is Netorare. Yes, she transmitted her encounter of Janitor with the MC but she can still continue that path without MC is knowing, you know. Well... as a result, there is a difference between "netorare" and "netorase" but most people in this forum do not know that. I would say, if you want your game to be appreciated more you can clear that tag. But these are all my opinions. I do not know how you will approach the game in the future so, it is up to you.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
I'd leave it up and make the disclaimer on the first post more clear. The ntr tag on the f95 is used as a catch-all for anything related to cheating/swinging/hotwifing even though none of those are the exact definition of NTR.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'd leave it up and make the disclaimer on the first post more clear. The ntr tag on the f95 is used as a catch-all for anything related to cheating/swinging/hotwifing even though none of those are the exact definition of NTR.
Yeah, it's true… i'd add the "sharing" tag for the sharing/cuckold scenes ("swinging" tag is already present)

Reactions: oszapo25

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Definitely adding this to my watchlist. Such a bummer that theres little content so far, but I'm really liking the build up of them gradually being more open to things.

i like the potential dudes that can have fun with the wife so far, especially the old man neighbor and the two high school kids (threesome would sound hot at)

What I'm looking forward to the most is the bestiality potential in this game, with the option to select a dog dick dildo after all.

Would love to see her be more open to that.

Anyway, love this far and I'm considering becoming a patreon.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
(y)Well..... I am very patience...... But...
.. I would like to see a Hero
Looking at the membership levels and the release schedule, if we are unlucky it may be a few weeks before we see it here.
I have not joined yet as I am still waiting to see how it progresses and how well the fetishes are balanced (I am OK with threesomes and swapping, but not interested in just watching her with another guy)

• Sad

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Looking at the membership levels and the release schedule, if we are unlucky it may be a few weeks before we see it here.
I have not joined yet as I am still waiting to see how it progresses and how well the fetishes are balanced (I am OK with threesomes and swapping, but not interested in just watching her with another guy)
Is there somewhere we can get to know the changelog? I'm considering becoming a patreon if it means I get to play it sooner and the updates will be up my alley.

Reactions: Back

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I think that you can remove the NTR tag because there are so many people that hate NTR in this forum. Yet we can even say it has become a meme asking "is NTR avoidable?". But if you are planning an ntr/cuckold path, the tag can stay. But is it safe to ask that you do not plan to add NTR at all? Because I can clearly say that the MC is going to be Alpha always and just get his wife to experience new things. In that case, you can remove the NTR and cheating paths. Let me make this clear: If MC allows her wife to sleep with another man than him, it does not count cheating. But if the wife plays around behind the MC even though they experienced swinging etc., it does count cheating. In the end, the wife either tells the MC or not. If she tells that she slept with other men, it portrays, in a way, the MC as a beta male. If she does not then it is Netorare. The word "Netorare" is important here because it refers to an affair behind MC's back. That janitor guy from the gym is a kind of blackmailer I think? I mean if you plan to continue that path without MC's consent, it is Netorare. Yes, she transmitted her encounter of Janitor with the MC but she can still continue that path without MC is knowing, you know. Well... as a result, there is a difference between "netorare" and "netorase" but most people in this forum do not know that. I would say, if you want your game to be appreciated more you can clear that tag. But these are all my opinions. I do not know how you will approach the game in the future so, it is up to you.
Thank you Friend, you helped me a lot.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes