ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
The one thing i only have problem with - Nicole needs more facial expressions, so far when you compare pictures and situations her face seems to have the same face expression.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Its not bad, please get someone to redo the English/Engrish though please. It detracts so much from the story when they speak so badly.

If English isn't your first langauge then get someone to go through it for you.

Other than that, good work.
Thank you for your feedback Friend! You're right. I know about this problem and I'm trying to find someone who can help me.

Reactions: Back

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
The one thing i only have problem with - Nicole needs more facial expressions, so far when you compare pictures and situations her face seems to have the same face expression.
Thank you for your feedback Friend. I will definitely pay attention to this.

Reactions: Back

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
A cuckquean is the female equivalent of the male cuckold. Comes from the Old English word cwene, meaning Queen. The true cuckquean will be a willing participant in the sex act between her husband and the other female.

As you have listed alpha cuckold in your lists of fetishes / kinks, I wondered if we would get the same sort of option for Nicole.
I prefer the classic "apha" cuckold (where the husband is eager and excited to share the wife), but also some cuckquean scene, why not, it could be interesting! In my opinion however most of the scenes should be oriented towards the classical cuckold fetish…

Jul 28, 2020
"Alpha cuck" ...

Has society gone too far bros ? We really should have stayed as monkeys. It was somehow on the flip side until the Industrial Revolution but after that i think we completely broke the natural order. I feel devastated as i witness the ever growing degeneracy. Are we eventually going to bow down before the ultimate chad and let him have entire female human population as concubines to restore the order ? This is the worst timeline.. This is cuckpocalypse.

• Haha
Reactions: silversurfer1

Rabbit99

Jul 23, 2020
I was trying it and it's okay, not exactly up there but not bad either. Indeed the faces of Nicole and her friend are quite strange at times, but in other situations she seems good. And there's no doubt that it really needs better english, even though it's not my original language. It might go in some interesting ways, let's hope for updates so keep on working!...

Reactions: Guter Reiter

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
"Alpha cuck" ...

Has society gone too far bros ? We really should have stayed as monkeys. It was somehow on the flip side until the Industrial Revolution but after that i think we completely broke the natural order. I feel devastated as i witness the ever growing degeneracy. Are we eventually going to bow down before the ultimate chad and let him have entire female human population as concubines to restore the order ? This is the worst timeline.. This is cuckpocalypse.
Excuse me sir, but this is a McDonald's drive thru.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
I really enjoyed the photoshoot and park scene (especially if you said you'd like somebody to watch them having sex) and I'd really like it if you continued down the exhibitionist route, unfortunately I see some worrying signs that the mc will end up sharing his wife with others so I'm noping out of here.
Good luck with this but I'm just not into the whole sharing scene, especially when its with family, friends or even neighbours and colleagues - less bothered with random strangers.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I really enjoyed the photoshoot and park scene (especially if you said you'd like somebody to watch them having sex) and I'd really like it if you continued down the exhibitionist route, unfortunately I see some worrying signs that the mc will end up sharing his wife with others so I'm noping out of here.
Good luck with this but I'm just not into the whole sharing scene, especially when its with family, friends or even neighbours and colleagues - less bothered with random strangers.
This game will have sharing or NTR for sure but you can avoid it from happening.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes