ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Very good so far. Looking forward to more.

Along the way, they will get to know things like swinging, exhibitionism, voyeurism, group sex, alpha cuckold, public sex and more

Glad to see that there is going to be lots of options. I hope we can chose what we want (as everyone's tastes differ).
Many games with sharing seem to more focused on the cuck route (which is something I am not interested in), but I can handle swinging and group sex if it is done well.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Ok, ok, I'm sorry, but I gotta ask…

What the hell is “Alpha Cuckhold”:ROFLMAO:, I have never heard that before, Aren't those two terms together something of an oxymoron? Or something like that. :unsure:

Thanks

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020

What the hell is “Alpha Cuckhold”:ROFLMAO:, I have never heard that before, isn’t those two terms together something of an oxymoron? Or something like that. :unsure:

Thanks
From urban dictionary website :
A cuckold is a man who willingly encourages his wife to sleep with other people because it brings him pleasure. Cuckolds exist on a spectrum between two extremes. One on end is the masochistic cuckold who enjoys humiliations, degradation, and other demeaning activities at the hands of his wife and her lover. The alpha cuckold lies at the opposite end of the spectrum and does not enjoy any form of humiliation and often has a direct say in who his wife sleeps with and when.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
from the comments i understand that you can stop wife from having sex with other men. so how much content is there if we avoid all the scenes involving wife fucking around?

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
from the comments i understand that you can stop wife from having sex with other men. so how much content is there if we avoid all the scenes involving wife fucking around?
Everything so far has only been between husband and wife.
It's currently making some gradual progress on exhibitionism and public sex, so anything with a third party may not happen for a while (but a couple of younger guys have invited them around for a evening of gaming where there will be alcohol involved, but no idea when that will happen)

From developer notes :

I try to avoid choices like "something or nothing". I don't like when in games one way is full of events and content, and the other is short and empty

Hopefully this means that different choices will have a similar amount of content.

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
Alpha cuckold, he has a big dick but still wants to watch other dudes bang his wife? I guess it's more hotwifing than cuckoldry but these terms bore me.
Who am I supposed to self insert as then?
The guy who gets cucked? or the guy who has to get permission from a cuck?
No good options man.
Gonna skip this one.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

What the hell is “Alpha Cuckhold”:ROFLMAO:, I have never heard that before, Aren't those two terms together something of an oxymoron? Or something like that. :unsure:

Thanks
Alpha cuckold enjoy to control the sexuality of his girlfriend/wife...
he usually have also a big cock and can satisfy her .. the wife love him and she do everything for him..
Alpha-cuck is usually a dominant on her
He can fuck other women ... she loves to be humiliate... usually this kind of stories comes with other fetish tags like BSDM, Male domination, swinging, submissive female, substance use. drugs assumption
---
Maybe not in this game, but there are stories where the Alpha cuckold hides itself and can also use anonymous blackmail or substances on his wife to spy her having sex with others. (this in some cases can be done also to divorce by his wife without losing his assets)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
No difference. Everything that is available in the Basic version will be in the Public version. Except for the Stories, but they do not relate to the main plot and do not affect Nicole and Steve in any way. And "Demo" because this is the first release. From Episode 7 I will remove this.
Thank you for share the basic version as you promised... I'm very glad to you.
Great game!
Happy Winter Holidays!

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
So far there is no sex outside of marriage. Only rather mild exhibitionism so far. The dev is clearly taking it slow, but it is doing a really good job I think. This is the most promising new game I have seen for a while.

It is not clear how much content there will be for a monogamous couple once the swinging starts though...

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes