Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Why female protagonist tag man why while we never get to control the wife
It also says ntr while i never seen anything near that in 1 hour gameplay
Wasnt just a waste of by bandwith but also my time as well, get your tags correct man...
I apologize for misleading you. The problem is that some people think it should be here. I have removed this tag and now I will wait for other dissatisfied people...

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Nice Game, she is beautiful, the renderings are great, the story is slowly moving towards the NTR, I hope she walks just a little more faster. The choices didn't change anything, at the moment it's a novel, I hope it changes something. 8/10

Waiting the ntr for my donation.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Nice Game, she is beautiful, the renderings are great, the story is slowly moving towards the NTR, I hope she walks just a little more faster. The choices didn't change anything, at the moment it's a novel, I hope it changes something. 8/10

Waiting the ntr for my donation.
Thank you for your feedback! This is still the beginning, choices will have consequences in the future.

Reactions: shotzpro

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hmm... Guter Reiter , not really sure if your code is broke or just strangely wrote.

All your variable assignations are wrote = +1, what mean that you are assigning the value 1 to the variable, and that the variable's value will always be 1. Therefore when you have like_cum_on = +1 in ep_2.rpy:446, then on ep_3.rpy:584, even if the player hit the two, the value of like_cum_on will be 1, and not 2.
If you expect the variables to act as flags, it's alright ; just strange since you also have regular flags with a boolean value. But if you want the value to evolve, by example to weight vaginal and anal liking, then it's absolutely not like this that it must be done. You should write += 1 instead of what there's actually in your code.

Reactions: Guter Reiter

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hmm... Guter Reiter , not really sure if your code is broke or just strangely wrote.

All your variable assignations are wrote = +1, what mean that you are assigning the value 1 to the variable, and that the variable's value will always be 1. Therefore when you have like_cum_on = +1 in ep_2.rpy:446, then on ep_3.rpy:584, even if the player hit the two, the value of like_cum_on will be 1, and not 2.
If you expect the variables to act as flags, it's alright ; just strange since you also have regular flags with a boolean value. But if you want the value to evolve, by example to weight vaginal and anal liking, then it's absolutely not like this that it must be done. You should write += 1 instead of what there's actually in your code.
I already know about this error. In the next version I will fix it. Thank you!

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This game holds promise. For a first release, there's actually a good deal of content. Characters aren't exactly anything out of the norm, but at least they're not braindead teenagers with mindcontrolling superpowers with an incest fetish. (Not that I'm kink-shaming; all I'm saying is that I'm glad those themes aren't present here.) I like where the story appears to be heading as well, but at several points there are consistency breaks. They range from simple mistakes as character names (like in the one in Steve's army photo) to scene inconsistencies (such as the what photographs were taken during the park photography event). Character faces takes some getting used to, but they're adequate. The background visuals aren't anything extraordinary but they do the job of breathing life into the city. The writer for the game doesn't appear to be a native English speaker so while I applaud the effort put into it, this game needs a thorough check on its grammar. Nonetheless, I didn't have to be a cryptanalyst to understand what was going on; hence, it's not too bad. Overall, this first release does a decent job of introducing a number of characters, tells us where the story might go, and shows us a few scenes. Good job. It's something to keep an eye on.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
This game holds promise. For a first release, there's actually a good deal of content. Characters aren't exactly anything out of the norm, but at least they're not braindead teenagers with mindcontrolling superpowers with an incest fetish. (Not that I'm kink-shaming; all I'm saying is that I'm glad those themes aren't present here.) I like where the story appears to be heading as well, but at several points there are consistency breaks. They range from simple mistakes as character names (like in the one in Steve's army photo) to scene inconsistencies (such as the what photographs were taken during the park photography event). Character faces takes some getting used to, but they're adequate. The background visuals aren't anything extraordinary but they do the job of breathing life into the city. The writer for the game doesn't appear to be a native English speaker so while I applaud the effort put into it, this game needs a thorough check on its grammar. Nonetheless, I didn't have to be a cryptanalyst to understand what was going on; hence, it's not too bad. Overall, this first release does a decent job of introducing a number of characters, tells us where the story might go, and shows us a few scenes. Good job. It's something to keep an eye on.
Thank you for your feedback, friend!
But I have a question... Please tell me where there are errors with character names except for the moment with the photo?

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Thank you for your feedback, friend!
Yeah, absolutely. Hope you can continue to grow your passion for the game while improving upon it. Best of luck!
Please tell me where there are errors with character names except for the moment with the photo?
Picking my brain there, bro. ^^' As I recall, there was another instance when Steve was discussing about Kevin (which occurred on a separate in-game day). Without digging into it, I believe the error was with Steve, if memory serves. It's pretty minor considering other breaks in story consistency such as the followup for the photograph event. Don't get me wrong, there isn't many as of yet but you gotta squash them whenever they pop up as quickly as one can. ;]

Again, hope you can deliver us some interesting and fun scenes while we experience the story you tell. One to keep on the radar for now. Keep up the good work! Cheers!

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Yeah, absolutely. Hope you can continue to grow your passion for the game while improving upon it. Best of luck!

Picking my brain there, bro. ^^' As I recall, there was another instance when Steve was discussing about Kevin (which occurred on a separate in-game day). Without digging into it, I believe the error was with Steve, if memory serves. It's pretty minor considering other breaks in story consistency such as the followup for the photograph event. Don't get me wrong, there isn't many as of yet but you gotta squash them whenever they pop up as quickly as one can. ;]

Again, hope you can deliver us some interesting and fun scenes while we experience the story you tell. One to keep on the radar for now. Keep up the good work! Cheers!
Thank you very much for your help! Your comments are very useful to me )

Damn Kevin... )) The thing is I rewrote the plot and characters several times, and I ended up confusing myself )

I think I found a problem with the photo shoot ) You're just damn attentive )) I probably wouldn't have noticed it myself... I've been working on this demo version for seven months and I'm very tired of it, so I don't see many of my fails directly.

Thank you again, friend! )

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes