Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Exciting Games [Ep. 7] [Guter Reiter] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.41 GB
Compressed PC Size: 84.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
New start required?

I'm getting only standard names and some variables not defined.....

Reactions: fbass

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Hey " Guter Reiter " i must say you are doing a great Job here. Story developing is nice and not so unnatural .
I love the renders and the wife is awesome . She reminds me of Kat from Deliverance. The Husband is interessting and not a loser beta male. You can really feel how the both want to discover their fantasies their love to each over and do it together without cheating and so on.
Hotwife/Stag /Wife sharing , i say it one time . It is not NTR . no no just a BIG NO.

I really like the old man teasing ;)(y) and bye the way . Do i smell here some very little hints for future beastality here ?:sneaky:

And one more thing. A little warning ( you are going to get a lot of hate from Incest/Harem /young boy with horse cock wants to bang his Mum aka * Landlord Lady * gamers in the future ) because they really freak out :LOL:about this kind of games . So stay strong and make your game just like you want to do it. One more update from you , and you get a new supporter on patreon.

with best greetings :devilish:

Last edited:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Do compressions lower the quality of the image or what I am seeing is the normal quality even in the original 1.4GB folder ?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Do compressions lower the quality of the image or what I am seeing is the normal quality even in the original 1.4GB folder ?
Compression will lower the quality to some degree, that is the trade-off. I usually download the compressed versions of the games when they are available, and I find the images to be fine.
Your results may vary - download the full size one and compare. That way you will know which you prefer.

Reactions: oszapo25
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes