Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hello Friends. I periodically read your posts and lately I often see the opinion that I will soon abandon this game.

Well, I'll start in order. Why did I start developing this game in the first place? I've long been fascinated by the genre of swing, alpha cuckold, etc. However, I could not find a game that I liked in everything. So one day I decided to make a game the way I see it, the game of my dreams. I wanted the characters to come to some decisions and desires more realistically, that the situations and scenes were at least a little bit like the truth. There had to be at least some logic to what was going on. I wanted to show how the characters change and how they gradually come to their decisions. I've never liked games where without any reason or logic a character is pious today and tomorrow easily sleeps with everyone in a row and walks around naked in the street. That's not how it works. I'm well aware that a lot of people won't like this way, because not everyone likes to wait and not everyone is interested in the characters experiences, but I'm not going to go out of my way.

And my second goal was to show a different philosophy of relationships. Most games lead their plot through deception and cheating, but I want to show that all this is possible through love and understanding. If people find common ground, trust and respect each other, then anything is possible, even the most daring fantasies and games.

To some extent I do this project more for myself, it's my hobby. I knew in advance that I had chosen a very specific and not popular topic, and therefore I would have few fans. From the very beginning, I did not set any conditions for the number of patrons or money and I will never give ultimatums in future. However, at the same time I am pleased that someone likes my work. I'll be honest with you, of course the support on Patreon is highly motivating and forces me to find more time for development. I have an obligation to those who put their trust in me. And at the same time I have no right to demand anything from you, because my only guarantee is my word. I understand you very well. Of course, I want more support, it feels good, and most importantly at some point this will allow me to spend more time on the game, not on my main job. I think everyone understands that.

Anyway, the main idea of my post is that I'm not going to give up my project, but at this point I can't afford to spend any more time on it than I already do. And unfortunately, I can't always keep the same pace of development yet. I have a family, a job, friends, other hobbies and I can also get sick or have other problems, just like everyone else. And you have to understand that at any moment in life something can happen that I won't be able to continue. Maybe for some reason tomorrow I won't exist at all in this world. I am developing this game alone. If that's okay with you, I'd appreciate any help and maybe things will go a lot faster in the future, if not, I understand you too. Who am I to make you believe me. In any case, I love this project and will work on it one way or another, and to support me or not, that's your personal choice.

Thanks for understanding.
Maybe see about a 'buymeacoffee' account? Some of us do not readily subscribe on Patreon, for various reasons. Donating might be easier that way. :>)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Maybe see about a 'buymeacoffee' account? Some of us do not readily subscribe on Patreon, for various reasons. Donating might be easier that way. :>)
Patreon is a "never" for me. I am puzzled, given the high transfer and donation fees these subscription services use, as to why developers aren't using BTC. Easy to set up, transfer fees are almost nothing, and it would allow donations from those of us who wish to remain anonymous.

Reactions: arimfan
May 2, 2020
Patreon is a "never" for me. I am puzzled, given the high transfer and donation fees these subscription services use, as to why developers aren't using BTC. Easy to set up, transfer fees are almost nothing, and it would allow donations from those of us who wish to remain anonymous.
BTC isn't anonymous. Far from it.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
BTC isn't anonymous. Far from it.
You give me your wallet address, I transfer BTC into your wallet. Although theoretically not completely anonymous, it is analogous to me walking up to you on the street and handing you a twenty.

Contrast that with entering email address, name, credit card number, phone number, etc, that the subscription services require...well, there is no comparison.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Hello Friends. I periodically read your posts and lately I often see the opinion that I will soon abandon this game.

Well, I'll start in order. Why did I start developing this game in the first place? I've long been fascinated by the genre of swing, alpha cuckold, etc. However, I could not find a game that I liked in everything. So one day I decided to make a game the way I see it, the game of my dreams. I wanted the characters to come to some decisions and desires more realistically, that the situations and scenes were at least a little bit like the truth. There had to be at least some logic to what was going on. I wanted to show how the characters change and how they gradually come to their decisions. I've never liked games where without any reason or logic a character is pious today and tomorrow easily sleeps with everyone in a row and walks around naked in the street. That's not how it works. I'm well aware that a lot of people won't like this way, because not everyone likes to wait and not everyone is interested in the characters experiences, but I'm not going to go out of my way.

And my second goal was to show a different philosophy of relationships. Most games lead their plot through deception and cheating, but I want to show that all this is possible through love and understanding. If people find common ground, trust and respect each other, then anything is possible, even the most daring fantasies and games.

To some extent I do this project more for myself, it's my hobby. I knew in advance that I had chosen a very specific and not popular topic, and therefore I would have few fans. From the very beginning, I did not set any conditions for the number of patrons or money and I will never give ultimatums in future. However, at the same time I am pleased that someone likes my work. I'll be honest with you, of course the support on Patreon is highly motivating and forces me to find more time for development. I have an obligation to those who put their trust in me. And at the same time I have no right to demand anything from you, because my only guarantee is my word. I understand you very well. Of course, I want more support, it feels good, and most importantly at some point this will allow me to spend more time on the game, not on my main job. I think everyone understands that.

Anyway, the main idea of my post is that I'm not going to give up my project, but at this point I can't afford to spend any more time on it than I already do. And unfortunately, I can't always keep the same pace of development yet. I have a family, a job, friends, other hobbies and I can also get sick or have other problems, just like everyone else. And you have to understand that at any moment in life something can happen that I won't be able to continue. Maybe for some reason tomorrow I won't exist at all in this world. I am developing this game alone. If that's okay with you, I'd appreciate any help and maybe things will go a lot faster in the future, if not, I understand you too. Who am I to make you believe me. In any case, I love this project and will work on it one way or another, and to support me or not, that's your personal choice.

Well, everything is Cristal clear now.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020

Hello Guter Reiter,

thank you for your post here and the open and honest words.
I am a great admirer of your work and really like the game.
Unfortunately I am not talented and could not realise such a work.
But it's exactly the kind of game I like, and the kind of story I would want to create.
I can understand that you have a life outside of this game and that it is not your first priority.
I'm all the more pleased that you want to continue and that there will also be updates in the future.
I only support 5 games financially at a time, but one of them will end in the next update.
the plan is to support this game and your work, so i hope that helps a little.
all the best and have fun developing the game.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020

Dear Guter, so are you married ? Your beautiful plot in EG is only fantasy or there are some real life experiences ?

Reactions: Beowulf72

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
Willing cuckoldry is called Netosarese, that's a sub-genre of NTR, therefore it counts, consensual or not. NTR doesn't equal cheating.
Cuckoldry is by definition willing, that is what it is. A male partner who gets off on his female partner having sex with other men. While a Cuckquean is a female who gets off on her male partner having sex with other women.

The problem is the mixing of Japanese and English terms for these things with incomplete understanding of what they all mean. It would probably be easier if people stuck to using one or the other, but I guess that would make it too easy.

Reactions: fictitious and AL.d

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Exciting Games [Ep. 10] [Guter Reiter] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 728 MB/720 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 189 MB

Original Mac Size: 711 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 154 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes