Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
There are four versions of the final scene :
Chinese lesbian
Chinese voyeur
Redhead bathroom lesbian and double blowjob
Redhead living room lesbian and doggy style fuck during cuni.

And JadeKitten if you follow the redhead route, indeed you can't avoid the lesbian thing, I discovered all the versions after answering to your post, sorry, my bad.
See! Fuck, where is the gallery when you need it!
How to get the redhead scene? I only got the Chinese voyeur

Sorry, is aw instructions later

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Talk about slow progress of development + slow progress of story. A combo of both is absolutely horrible to be a fan of.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
I don't want to be boring but is there a date for the release of episode 11 already?
And btw I looooooove Nicole and I am happy to see that she is discovering a new facet in her sexuality without becoming a whore in very few episodes.. The teasing in the game is kinda awesome !! Keep the good work :D
:love:

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
Development News 13
Hello my Friends!
I'm still working on the new episode and already have more than 150 renders ready and almost all the dialogues written. We are getting closer and closer to interesting and long-awaited events =) However, I will try to give a choice which way to go. After all, we all have our own tastes and our own view of the story. Also in the next update you will meet a new character, which I created based on your wishes in the voting)
Thank you for your support!
Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Development News 13
Hello my Friends!
I'm still working on the new episode and already have more than 150 renders ready and almost all the dialogues written. We are getting closer and closer to interesting and long-awaited events =) However, I will try to give a choice which way to go. After all, we all have our own tastes and our own view of the story. Also in the next update you will meet a new character, which I created based on your wishes in the voting)
Thank you for your support!
Kind regards, Guter Reiter.
Anybody post a pic of the new character?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Talk about slow progress of development + slow progress of story. A combo of both is absolutely horrible to be a fan of.
Slow progress in story I agree. But to call this game slow progress in development is just absurd.

The dev releases a new update every 2 months in average. That's more frequent than 90% of the games here.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Slow progress in story I agree. But to call this game slow progress in development is just absurd.

The dev releases a new update every 2 months in average. That's more frequent than 90% of the games here.
Every 3 months. And although yeah, that's more frequent than 90%, the size of updates are pretty small, I wasn't shitting on consistency.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Guter Reiter The master of the slow burn? I have yet to play a game that is so slow-burning, yet somehow not quite yet boring. It's almost gotten to the boring phase. Almost. Still waiting for the game to finally go over the waterfall and stop spinning around in the eddies and have the wife go full slut mode. Here's hoping she just starts fucking everything and the Dev follows through with all this build-up.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Guter Reiter The master of the slow burn? I have yet to play a game that is so slow-burning, yet somehow not quite yet boring. It's almost gotten to the boring phase. Almost. Still waiting for the game to finally go over the waterfall and stop spinning around in the eddies and have the wife go full slut mode. Here's hoping she just starts fucking everything and the Dev follows through with all this build-up.
Bro if you think this is slow burn then wtf is AWAM? Snail burn? :ROFLMAO:

Or if you want a game in the same genre of this game, Project Hotwife aka blueball Simulator. That one burns even slower than AWAM.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Bro if you think this is slow burn then wtf is AWAM? Snail burn? :ROFLMAO:

Or if you want a game in the same genre of this game, Project Hotwife aka blueball Simulator. That one burns even slower than AWAM.
I have actually specifically avoided AWAM exactly because of all that I have heard about that. Which is why I said, maybe this Dev nailed it, it's slow, but hopefully not TOO slow. We'll see.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
I have actually specifically avoided AWAM exactly because of all that I have heard about that. Which is why I said, maybe this Dev nailed it, it's slow, but hopefully not TOO slow. We'll see.
if updates comes faster u won't feel slow burn much
its mostly becouse of 3 month gap between updates

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes