Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Exciting Games [Ep. 11] [Guter Reiter] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 912 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 219 MB
- - - -
Compressed Mac Size: 185 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
actually you both are mistaking things that are aspects of a beta male for being something about an alpha the main thing is betas are worried about simple notions of possessiveness a true alpha doesn't need to worry about another dick near his woman because a person place or thing that is his is simply his and worrying about it means you are afraid it will be taken from you also taking whatever you want is not an alpha thing it is a narcissist thing and often leads to people keeping up appearances
now in this game it is pretty alpha in that he is confident that what he is doing is to his and his wife betterment of their sexual life
Alphas in nature typically kill any fertile male that enters their imagined territory, often even their own offspring. Alpha behaviour is possessive and insecure by nature.

Having said that, inaccuracies of the term alpha be damned I'm pretty sure just about everybody and their dog has an appreciable understanding of what someone means when they say "alpha cucking".

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
There should be more player choices here. Mainly YES / NO choices. Now this is mainly reminiscent of a kinetic game. Let's go to the "sex bar" YES / NO, go to visit someone YES / NO, etc. It would be good if things could be decided by the player and through that the game would form a so-called memory that would not ask for similar events anymore if the player answers NO.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Guys, you don't get to dictate what is an alpha or not. Btw the term "alpha male" isn't even scientifically valid in regards to humans. We are above other animals. Not even for wolves as far as I read.
Forget about alpha, beta bullshit. You can/should be dominant and not insecure. If you are calling the shots for your partner and leading the relationship you are living the life. If letting your partner to have fun with some random dude time to time reduce your status from the bs term "alpha", it's all good. You get to fuck some 20 year olds in return for example. Spicing things up is preferable to alternative which is getting bored. It's absolute necessity for men to keep their partners content especially if you are married. Family court is your enemy.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I don't really like NTR, but I like the way this couple treats each other, I like that here MC is completely sure that his wife will not cheat on him, he controls the situation, he sets boundaries and rules.
For them, it's just fun, and nothing more.

In my humble opinion, this is how the "TAC" game was supposed to look, and not turn into a dumb whore simulator.

Last edited:

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
nice update. The only bad thing is to wait to long for the next one. I hope the next one will have a bit more content

4.40 star(s) 79 Votes