BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Any hero porting the update on android?

Edit: you can find it on android(dot)mo

Last edited:

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Did the dev changed the tags for ep 11?
Could someone kindly describe what's happening in ep 11?

nolazone1

Oct 2, 2021
well, that was interesting, now it gets into the good stuff, although there are many other ways the story could have gone/go.

Fleads

Nov 4, 2017
I love the setting that couple is exhibitionist, while everything extra is from players view and will. Think that this is very funny as it is.

Guys (and maybe girls), in what way can it be called fast paced? That's chapter # 11! That's not Sergeant Milkman's club of sore dicks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busted1201

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Uhm... Ten episodes of slow cooking without stripping in front of another male, without kissing a stranger, or a fingering, and at the 11 episode the wife blows a stranger in a gloryhole ??"
Something went wrong. with this game.[

Reactions: Patchez

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I love the setting that couple is exhibitionist, while everything extra is from players view and will. Think that this is very funny as it is.

Guys (and maybe girls), in what way can it be called fast paced? That's chapter # 11! That's not Sergeant Milkman's club of sore dicks.
Uhm... Ten episodes of slow cooking without stripping in front of another male, without kissing a stranger, or a fingering, and at the 11 episode the wife blows a stranger in a gloryhole ??"
Nobody is saying it's fast paced because of number of episodes, but the way it happened. One moment it's dick in gloryhole then next it's non discusses sex from behind

Reactions: atrebor68

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Seems Dev got too many complaint because of slow burn story!
btw i remember some scenes where Nicole were naked in front of other men like sucking in woods in the park.
as couple said in game this whole club things was madness !!!

Reactions: atrebor68

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Seems Dev got too many complaint because of slow burn story!
btw i remember some scenes where Nicole were naked in front of other men like sucking in woods in the park.
as couple said in game this whole club things was madness !!!
Yep.
For (... almost...) personal experience, before a wife permits another male to penetrate her there are a LOT of others steps:
First step: he have to be a man she faith and she likes;
Second step: talking, touching, dancing, kissing, making out with him;
Third step: nude, fingered, handjob, blowjob (no swallow)
Fourth step: vaginal sex, facial, cum swallowing, anal;
Last step: she leaves he creampies her.

Reactions: ggspeed and In
4.40 star(s) 79 Votes