Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
what is December 1's voting poll about?
from 1 Dec
"About future content (voting)

Hello my Friends!

Hello my friends! Today I want to hold a small vote. I am interested to know from whose person do you like the narration the most? (Nicole or Steve) Of course, I already have a concept and I'm not going to leave it but some scenes may be slightly influenced by your decision in the future. Anyway, it's important for me to show the story from two sides, this is the main idea of my game.

From whose point of view do you like to watch this story more?

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

Hello my Friends!

Hello my friends! Today I want to hold a small vote. I am interested to know from whose person do you like the narration the most? (Nicole or Steve) Of course, I already have a concept and I'm not going to leave it but some scenes may be slightly influenced by your decision in the future. Anyway, it's important for me to show the story from two sides, this is the main idea of my game.

Kind regards, Guter Reiter."

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
from 1 Dec
"About future content (voting)

Hello my Friends!

Kind regards, Guter Reiter.

Hello my Friends!

Kind regards, Guter Reiter."
its Hotwife/Sharing Game So it make more sense MC is Husband(Steve)
if it was Hot-husband Sharing! wife could be first MC!
But So far it was good, sometimes Nicole can say her feelings too, or when steve is not around ...

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
Yes, i think the followers wants to see more corruption of Nicole, but maybe can Steave guide the plot to do more interesting or exciting... i agree with harmony, maybe Nicole can say a little more her feelings.
Now the story is so open with the last changes, but i think all enjoy the nexts episodes of this amazing story! we trust in you Guter!

Sith2009

May 9, 2019
The main thing is that it won't be the same as tac. No offense. Guter Reiter (as a German I think the name is really good) put a lot of work into it. It would be a shame if it looked too much like tac.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Question, this looks like a wife sharing game (no problem with that) but in the dev note under the ntr part, it stated " You'll have a choice. (Nicole will not have sex with other men if you do not want to.) So she'll only get with women, only with you, or will she always go with a man instead of a woman when shared? I'm slow as shit so it's a bit confusing to me whether it's primarily a hotwife game or what.

Reactions: Sith2009

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Question, this looks like a wife sharing game (no problem with that) but in the dev note under the ntr part, it stated " You'll have a choice. (Nicole will not have sex with other men if you do not want to.) So she'll only get with women, only with you, or will she always go with a man instead of a woman when shared? I'm slow as shit so it's a bit confusing to me whether it's primarily a hotwife game or what.
its up to you the player if you want her to blow or fuck a guy or girl, just say yes or no, same goes with her husband if he wants to cheat or not, or watch her or not

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
its definitely Hotwife game, and you can choose all the path u mentioned , still Hotwife is main plot and sharing is longest path and have more content

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a wt-mod??
:unsure: :mad::mad:
it's difficult to make a WT-mod because the variables can dramatically change between updates and a bunch of nuances attached to each choice you make your best bet is making saves at each day intervals and play around with things some choices have long reaching impacts

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes