kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Guy I know what dev said and I know all how it's gonna be, jsut saying that this game could afford going to that direction, story-wise at least.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Hmmm, no. You say you know what the dev said and how it's gonna be but you also said the game "need more NTR/humiliation scenes" and "that this game could afford going to that direction".

No, it couldn't go to that direction if it stay to what it's planned to be. And it's a good thing. There are already a ton of game with NTR and humiliation scenes. Games with wholesome wife sharing and netorase are a niche. And that's why this game is great actually, because it's different and it didn't fall in a "let's change the plan to suit the same fetish than everything else" trap. And I hope it will never do it.

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
I obv respect other opinions about NTR angle etc. But I am also free to wish fore NTR/humiliation scenes. I loved the models in this game and NTR is the thing that gets me off so I'd simply love it if I see it in this game :) but prolly it'll go to your direction since dev is with you guys. tht's aight, all am saying is more NTR/Humiliation = more I will pay :)

Reactions: Swooosh

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I obv respect other opinions about NTR angle etc. But I am also free to wish fore NTR/humiliation scenes. I loved the models in this game and NTR is the thing that gets me off so I'd simply love it if I see it in this game :) but prolly it'll go to your direction since dev is with you guys. tht's aight, all am saying is more NTR/Humiliation = more I will pay :)
If nothing else, I respect your opinion and I think it's fair to say we all do.

The game is unlikely to go in that way due to the already mentioned intentions of the developer. However, I'll acknowledge that there may be a caveat in there which might be something closer to what you may want to see later in the game with the... unsavory, criminal elements that has appeared in the game. It might only be a scene or two from the few hints that has popped up; though, I doubt it will be anything like you're asking for, but hopefully it should be something you'll enjoy more nonetheless.

Anyway, I'm glad this bit of conversation hasn't devolved into some kind of flame war or anyone trying to kink-shame others. Good on the community to keep things civil while we all enjoy things we like. Cheers to all you guys and hopefully y'all have a good rest of the year! Be safe everyone and let's hope that the dev will drop a new update soon! ;)

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
If nothing else, I respect your opinion and I think it's fair to say we all do.

The game is unlikely to go in that way due to the already mentioned intentions of the developer. However, I'll acknowledge that there may be a caveat in there which might be something closer to what you may want to see later in the game with the... unsavory, criminal elements that has appeared in the game. It might only be a scene or two from the few hints that has popped up; though, I doubt it will be anything like you're asking for, but hopefully it should be something you'll enjoy more nonetheless.

Anyway, I'm glad this bit of conversation hasn't devolved into some kind of flame war or anyone trying to kink-shame others. Good on the community to keep things civil while we all enjoy things we like. Cheers to all you guys and hopefully y'all have a good rest of the year! Be safe everyone and let's hope that the dev will drop a new update soon! ;)
Oh yea, cheers indeed mate. All of these games are there for us to enjoy, we don't have to fancy what people like all the time or the opposite. I also love different things and I love to express myself specially about the things that I really like.

I also thank you for your understanding about this. Love all of you fellow nsfw game seekers :)

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
2022_1280x720.jpg
I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New year!

Wherever you are and whatever you celebrate in the coming weeks, I hope your holidays are filled with peace, prosperity, and love. May this New Year adorns your life with many beautiful things and sweet memories to cherish forever. And care of those whom the heart holds close, along with abundant joys and happiness, for you and your family.
And may all your hottest dreams come true! =)
Happy holidays, Friends! =)

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes