Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hey Dev, do you think Pregnancy is going to be possible ? / Moin Guter Reiter, meinst du schwängern wird möglich in der Zukunft ?
Hi friend. I have plans for this, but this opportunity will definitely not appear soon. This is a rather complicated topic and it must be approached wisely, otherwise you can destroy the whole story.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Hi friend. I have plans for this, but this opportunity will definitely not appear soon. This is a rather complicated topic and it must be approached wisely, otherwise you can destroy the whole story.
Hey there, what paths are in part 1 and which will be in part 2 ? because I want to know what paths ill play maybe I could wait for part 2

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I'm fine with swinging if it's a couple known but sharing, much less with a complete stranger, No. That's my issue with most of this kind of VNs, they go too far down the rabbit hole for my taste/comfort without giving the player a choice, just like the subway scene from this update. I'm not criticizing the scene or anyone that likes it, I just wanted the choice to stop. Not having that makes me think I won't stay much longer on this one, unfortunately, but we'll see.
Hello friend! The funny thing is that I laid the opportunity to stop a stranger, I even made renderings for this path, but I was in too much of a hurry to release the update and removed this opportunity as the least important in my opinion. Perhaps in future updates I will return it.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hey there, what paths are in part 1 and which will be in part 2 ? because I want to know what paths ill play maybe I could wait for part 2
Hi friend! They are not strongly connected in terms of choice. Part Two largely depends on what you chose in other episodes. In any case, if you want to see the full picture, it's probably better to wait for the final version.

Reactions: cococonmono

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm sure this has been answered before, but I'm lazy. If you elect to not have the wife jump on any other dicks, are you missing a lot of content? Not trying to start a fight, but the game looks nice, so I would like to know before I invest. ;)

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Hi friend! They are not strongly connected in terms of choice. Part Two largely depends on what you chose in other episodes. In any case, if you want to see the full picture, it's probably better to wait for the final version.
so what paths/fetishes in the part 1 ? ntr/share/cuckold ? or love path ?

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I'm sure this has been answered before, but I'm lazy. If you elect to not have the wife jump on any other dicks, are you missing a lot of content? Not trying to start a fight, but the game looks nice, so I would like to know before I invest. ;)
Hi friend! I always try to give some alternative. Of course, somewhere there will be a little less content, but the situation where you do not get anything in return will not be.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Hello friend! The funny thing is that I laid the opportunity to stop a stranger, I even made renderings for this path, but I was in too much of a hurry to release the update and removed this opportunity as the least important in my opinion. Perhaps in future updates I will return it.
Don't mind me mate, I came here 5 or 6 updates ago and I knew what I was getting into, I came for the girl. There is also some nice backstory work related that is not all about the fetishes. Although I'm the kind that prefers that the fetishes/lewd are inserted into the story and not the other way around but it's fine. Thanks for you work.

Reactions: Guter Reiter

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the first part is boring,sex with the husband and the wife we get bored(and they themselves are bored doing it, I'm married and I know).Τhe second part started to get interesting,I liked it.Continue your good story, I will watch this game with interest.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Please don't ask me about genres and fetishes . I do what I do, I don't think about genres at all. This discussion here usually leads to holy wars =)
I meant what paths are in part 1 and which will be in part 2 ? like are both parts separated in paths ? or both same path ?

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
the first part is boring,sex with the husband and the wife we get bored(and they themselves are bored doing it, I'm married and I know).Τhe second part started to get interesting,I liked it.Continue your good story, I will watch this game with interest.
Hi friend, thanks for the feedback. I have already said this many times... The goal of the first ten episodes was to introduce the player to the characters and the game world. To give the feeling that the characters are a real couple, they have their own interests and desires. I wanted to show how they were searching for themselves and changing. I don't like games where it just starts out as a sex fest from the beginning. It just doesn't have an emersive feel to it and the story loses its meaning. However, I respect your taste. To each his own. Anyway, I'm glad that in the end my work was able to interest you. Thank you.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I meant what paths are in part 1 and which will be in part 2 ? like are both parts separated in paths ? or both same path ?
No, no one will interrupt you in the middle of a word. Everything is divided into logical parts there. Feel free to play =)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Exciting Games [Ep. 12 Part 1] [Guter Reiter] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1 GB / 222 MB - eg_ep12_pt1-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: ~1 GB / 212 MB - eg_ep12_pt1-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: ~1 GB / 205 MB - eg_ep12_pt1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What's unavoidable metro scene this update? If it's like the gloryhole scene in the club where you can blue ball the dude I'm fine but any more and I'm out. Not trying to make a big deal or a dramatic exit, just trying to figure out whether I want to see this or not.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes