NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Not exactly correct...
The technical definition of cuckold is: a man whose spouse has committed adultery, in allusion to the cuckoo's habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests
Alpha cuck Has control of who the partner plays with where as beta cuck has no control and is often humiliated by being made to dress as a sissy and or made to perform bi-sexual acts on the bull anywhere from oral to full on clean up duties.

I wouldn't say that what the couple in this game are doing is cuckolding this is purely sharing/swinging.
I understand where you are coming from, but it is unnecessarily gendered and kind of reductive. It is an example of the popular fetish but is unnecessarily heteronormative. I've known gay and lesbian couples who play like this and still consider it cuck play. Add trans people and those of fluid gender identities to the mix and you can see why your definition, while technically correct, is exclusionary. I don't mean to be pedantic. Nothing that you said was incorrect per se. I'm just trying to extrapolate on why I chose to define it as I did.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Hi friend, thanks for the feedback. I have already said this many times... The goal of the first ten episodes was to introduce the player to the characters and the game world. To give the feeling that the characters are a real couple, they have their own interests and desires. I wanted to show how they were searching for themselves and changing. I don't like games where it just starts out as a sex fest from the beginning. It just doesn't have an emersive feel to it and the story loses its meaning. However, I respect your taste. To each his own. Anyway, I'm glad that in the end my work was able to interest you. Thank you.
thanks for another Great update, metro scene was best features of this part..
but some new lines started and i wish they get closed! for example them man who took picture of Nicole or even the man with cigarette who turns back and follow the couples...
i still wants to know what happened to man in post office who gave Nicole money with his info on it! or what was the choice matter going with Bus or metro...

anyway great job, continue whats in your mind and wish you manage to get better hardware for faster updates xD

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The developer idea about the condom was really nice, now I feel less bad about the sharing , i hope that will not change.

Btw nice update.

Guter Reiter

View attachment 1593282
I have always been contrary about the condoms in a VN, but rethinking of it this idea can give more reality to the game itself, because at the start the couple goes slow on this path… however i hope that in the future, when the couple will become more daring, the sex will be raw and with many creampies for Nicky!

P.S. I had voted against the condoms in the Patreon's poll, but the majority have voted for them, so i respect the Dev's choice :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Harmonyrose

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
I have always been contrary about the condoms in a VN, but rethinking of it this idea can give more reality to the game itself, because at the start the couple goes slow on this path… however i hope that in the future, when the couple will become more daring, the sex will be raw and with many creampies for Nicky!

P.S. I had voted against the condoms in the Patreon's poll, but the majority have voted for them, so i respect the Dev's choice :)
I understand the condom idea which add realism but I also hope it will not be a simple automatic thing for each sex scene. Maybe a compromise could be to choose it depending the partner. It "could" be avoided with a virgin partner. Or with a partner the characters know well and trust. But always wear one with a total stranger.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
after the scene in the club, the scene in the subway seems very modest
Hi friend. It's just important to understand one thing, that the events in the club do not mean that the characters will now have sex everywhere and everytime with a crowd of men. There will always be room for small games and teasing. However, each episode has its own climax. And this is only the first part of episode 12.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
thanks for another Great update, metro scene was best features of this part..
but some new lines started and i wish they get closed! for example them man who took picture of Nicole or even the man with cigarette who turns back and follow the couples...
i still wants to know what happened to man in post office who gave Nicole money with his info on it! or what was the choice matter going with Bus or metro...

anyway great job, continue whats in your mind and wish you manage to get better hardware for faster updates xD
You are very attentive, my friend =) I like how you notice every detail =) Don't worry, all the paths will have a continuation, and some of them will be soon.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I don't think he was saying that gay, futa, lesbians can't do cuck play. The dictionary definition of a cuckold uses the word man and wife or spouse. The cuckold definition is a bit old indeed. As long as the vast majority is hetero it will be the norm. It doesn't mean people can't or shouldn't respect other peoples ways or diversities.
To a point.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Nice update, really good, love all their public teasing games they play, but that plumber still has the photos on his phone, she forgot to make him delete them, could come back to haunt her job, atleast her photos online she wears a mask, even though you can easily tell its her. Oh and where the update ended at the boys apartment, i was hoping Dick would go for snacks and beer and meet horny nichole later and maybe walk in on a 3some with the students and then thre choices could be
A make her stop
B sit and watch
C give Nichole orders what she should do next to the boys
D order the boys how to DP or spitroast his wife
E join in and make it a gangbang

Reactions: cococonmono

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I would advice everyone watching this game to sub to the dev, he has a proven track record since the beginning of the games in implementing a solid game which pleases both side of the usual crowd. i would say its even better than the other similar game but that has cheating, this game has the husband controlling what can be done with the wife. Lets support the dev in making this more than a hobby.

+ the dev is very good at estimating the release time of his game & on time, his subs are very loyal too unlike other games, only releasing the game once tier drops.

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I hope the plumber uses the photo only as evidence (with the other camera in the frame) that it was her idea to begin with. She already threatened to accuse him of rape so any further confrontation means he has to walk on eggshells to not get framed.

4.40 star(s) 79 Votes