Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Quite slow progression (seems like H.H.Works like this new style...). Also, no fully controller support.
Don't know if it is cause of the RPG Maker they use, but the games made with VX Ace have full controller support.

Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Quite slow progression (seems like H.H.Works like this new style...). Also, no fully controller support.
Don't know if it is cause of the RPG Maker they use, but the games made with VX Ace have full controller support.
Yeah, that's a thing on this dev part, there are probably several plugin allowing to re-map the key to a gamepad.
VX Ace has controller support mainly because it's potential is more limited and almost 95% of the games will always use the same kind of system for menu, fighting etc where you just mostly need a key to dash/skip text, a key to open the menu, a key to select, a key to go cancel and the directional pad.

While this one "MV" is more flexible and devs can customise the gameplay and system a bit more.

Also the main difference is that VX Ace is locked in 614*540 or something similar for resolution (postal card sized) while MV can go up to 1920*1080, thus giving bigger and better graphics.

Reactions: RandomLeviathan

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
It's a shame people are saying this game is broken, because I much prefer this ones art-style and protagonist design to the other exhibitionism game that got uploaded today.
Even if these 2 games were done by same dev / artist ? ^^
there is even a cameo of the character from this game in the other

Noxissa

Jul 29, 2017
Can't even get through a class because when the class ends the game gets completely stuck. :rolleyes:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Can't even get through a class because when the class ends the game gets completely stuck. :rolleyes:
That's strange, I've had it hang a few times, but mainly if it was playing a cg like her pussy getting wet or cumming while the game was trying to transition scenes.

Is it happening on the first class? Or have you progressed through and it's random? If it's random I'd recommend scum saving, and hoping you can get through it.

I think I used the MEGA link and the game is going well for me, at least it would be going well if I could find the darn club room.

Anyway, I hope you get the game working, it's a fun romp.

wulptertingerober

Nov 7, 2019
Give me a little help here, my unity games always seem to press enter or space all the times themself. So in the game itself presses the start button and skipps all the dialogues.

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
The game is getting stuck for me after the first class, too. :( The tutorial for exposing yourself during class.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Even if these 2 games were done by same dev / artist ? ^^
there is even a cameo of the character from this game in the other
What can I say, I'm a sucker for uniforms. And I also prefer the characters proportions in this game, the characters breasts are a bit too large for my tastes in the other one.

Reactions: Fleabag and Stompai

Netrom5

Jan 24, 2019
I'm following the hints, i.e. for teacher route: I'm lvl 6 exposure and yet I can't trigger the next event with him grrr...
mate u have to clear an event for the main event before u can progress the others it even tells u that when u look at the hints it can for example say "seen bra off event" this event is an event from the main events

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
This game is extremely buggy including full crashs and extrremely grindy. You have to wait forever before the teacher comes to your desk or bevore your two counters go up. Like the artstyle and the idea, but in this state it's just unplayable.

Netrom5

Jan 24, 2019
This game is extremely buggy including full crashs and extrremely grindy. You have to wait forever before the teacher comes to your desk or bevore your two counters go up. Like the artstyle and the idea, but in this state it's just unplayable.
not true its definitely playable u will just have to save alot so when the game bugs u dont lose to much progress so far ive only had the game bug 4 times and ive played it quite a bit now

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Yeah, that's a thing on this dev part, there are probably several plugin allowing to re-map the key to a gamepad.
VX Ace has controller support mainly because it's potential is more limited and almost 95% of the games will always use the same kind of system for menu, fighting etc where you just mostly need a key to dash/skip text, a key to open the menu, a key to select, a key to go cancel and the directional pad.

While this one "MV" is more flexible and devs can customise the gameplay and system a bit more.

Also the main difference is that VX Ace is locked in 614*540 or something similar for resolution (postal card sized) while MV can go up to 1920*1080, thus giving bigger and better graphics.
That explains it. But even then, they made in one of their games a full controller support with the VX Ace player, so why not with the next game they made? Well, I'll try to look after the plugins, thanks for the info.

Reactions: Stompai

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
not true its definitely playable u will just have to save alot so when the game bugs u dont lose to much progress so far ive only had the game bug 4 times and ive played it quite a bit now
I played it like an hour and had a full crash (black screen and forced restart) two times and like 10 (some repeatable) not gamebreaking bugs (graphics wrong or in the wrong place, could run around during class, time skipping skipps everytime to another time and not to the end of the actual lesson, ...).

And even if the developers would fix every bug it would still be unplayable.
- Very very grindy.
- Why has she to stop walking every time she is seen?
- Why such long corridors and big rooms?
- The places are too empty. Almost nothing to do and not enough students that walk around.
- Time goes by very slow.
- People (Teacher) walks very slow and too random. Not unusual to wait 5 real time minutes when you want to be seen

This are only a few points on the cons side.
So yes: This game is absolutely unplayable if you are not a masochist or don't know what to do with your time. Even writing this comment is more usefull than playing this. Because so I hopefully help some players not wasting their time.

Reactions: Mayra and Azusa

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
So I played for about an hour, didn't encounter any major issues for the most part, sometimes it took a few seconds for an image to load in properly. One thing I noted was that when I transitioned to a new area whilst in the process of being spotted by an NPC, the game didn't load the new area and got stuck on a black screen. I was still able to use the menu fine, but be careful to avoid doing that.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
The game is kinda slow, but the others games (RPGMV) are still normal. It's just here?

Jun 28, 2017
I agree that the game is grindy and the save that came with the game causes crashes. So I decided to use a save editor I recommend it for people that don't like the grind.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I'm disappointed by the lack of actual "exposure" events.
Even the "nude model" event is just her fantasizing about it alone in the empty art classroom.
Yeah she can be seen, but is just to have her blackmailed.

Reactions: AzuraMeta
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes