Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Some might call this petty, but I prefer to avoid RPG Maker MV games. The sprites are too small and the menus are too ugly. Not to mention frame rate issues! I'll let someone else bite the bullet on this one! Especially because this dev tends to make obtuse games that encourage walkthroughs :p

Jul 8, 2020
Is there any way to speed this game's movement up?
It takes the teacher an entire real world period to reach the back of the room.

Edit: If you check the options menu at the title you can turn on the triggers on the 3 top selections, that sped the game up a little for me.

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I'm trying to not just download the all save file, but I do thank those that provided it. I'm having an issue on the gym clothes event. I go to the changing room and get the EV (event tag) and then have to go to the sports field, but nothing happens, and I can't see the end (EV) tag at the sports field, anybody have any clues as to what I'm missing?

This may be the reason I didn't complete the game when I last downloaded it.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Edit: Finally found it, it was hidden under the exposure shots, if you go to the far left side of the field you can see the EV point on the far right close to the building.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This game is way too buggy to have a "completed tag." It constantly freezes. It's difficult finding the next events to progress. The movement is slow as Christmas. I've watched slugs move faster. Cool idea with poor execution. Another game that was rushed cause the dev got tired of it, probably.
Poorly translated, as well. Of course, that likely isn't the dev's fault. Even with the poor translation, only half of it is actually translated.

Radial

Sep 29, 2017
Honestly you should probably get into the sprite folder and edit the EV sprites to be more visible just to see where they all are casually.

Reactions: Armelle69

Onishirayuki

Jun 27, 2019
Excuse me , Hello All.
I have a compressed version of this games.
Original from OP 231MB to 70MB,150 MB extracted.
Compressed With: UAGC
Audio: 50%

Thankyou.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nisibis
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes