Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Is there a completed gallery with a save file including a virgin ending?
The gallery function is sadly terrible in this game. It just shows the cg and text but it only shows the gallery room instead of switching to the room where the actual scene is and show how its there.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
The gallery function is sadly terrible in this game. It just shows the cg and text but it only shows the gallery room instead of switching to the room where the actual scene is and show how it's there.

Okay, So do you have a save file for a virgin ending?

Hollow15

Sep 30, 2018
has anyone completed the remove panties quest? the dialogue said back of the gymnasium, the goal at the top of the screen says front, and i've explored every inch. I know eventually, i'm supposed to return to the locker room but whatever flag i need to trigger to do it, i ain't finding

Radial

Sep 29, 2017
I seem to have bugged out my game? Does anyone have a save before the Swimsuit/Pool Event?

I started the event caught, and now the time doesn't move. I can walk around but nothing happens, even maxing out suspicion meter. Arousal meter doesn't move.
1582846311600.png

D

Deleted member 1004657

I seem to have bugged out my game? Does anyone have a save before the Swimsuit/Pool Event?

I started the event caught, and now the time doesn't move. I can walk around but nothing happens, even maxing out suspicion meter. Arousal meter doesn't move.
View attachment 569325

game and heavy and full of problems, try to close and open the game
jogo e pesado e cheio de problemas , tenta fechar e abrir o jogo

D

Deleted member 1004657

how i get the gym clothes ? i go to the gym and nothing in there changing room
have to do mission in sequence , can't jump
tem que fazer missão em sequência . não pode pular

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes